WTD: Zeuke in Box

WTD: Zeuke in Box

Postby CSD » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:29 am

Hello, Folks. I'm looking to complete my collection of Zeuke and Wegwerth items. Specifically looking for items in good condition, in the original box with instructions. Will definitely consider items without box or instructions if item is of interest. Also, would be interested in catalogues, track plans, track and accessories from this period at a reasonable price.

Attached is an old school pamphlet that shows what I'm after.

Zeuke Program 1.jpg
Zeuke Program 2.jpg

Not interested in any BTTB items.
Mark
//S
CSD

Re: WTD: Zeuke in Box

Postby mikeb2001 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 pm

I see most of these items quite often on ebay.de but I don't suppose I'm telling you anything new. Even though there is not written shipping worlwide I have never had a refusal to an email request, exept where specificly stated Germany only. ebay.at is also useable. In extreme cases I can send things on.
mikeb2001

Re: WTD: Zeuke in Box

Postby CSD » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Thanks, Mike. Actually, I just received an E11, E94 and an E499 from German Ebay purchases. Also managed to win all but one of a lot off the US site. That one included a BR92 set with 3 wagons and track in original box! Yeehaa! I'll take a look at the Austrian site. I also appreciate the shipping offer, but I have family in Europe that can help.
Mark
//S
CSD

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade