Who's got what coming?

Who's got what coming?

Postby Marquette » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:06 am

I'm kinda surprised there isn't such a thread already, but just thought of it...

I just made an order with the Chesapeake & Ohio Historical Society for three books: one, a copy of the 1955 Northern Region employee timetable (so I can run trains on a near-correct schedule), the second is a copy of the 1958 diesel locomotive assignments (so I can build my models with the correct numbers) and the third is a 140-page collection of Pere Marquette standard diagrams for track, small lineside structures, signage, mileposts etc. All this including shipping for $34.

I've made a list of a number of other things to get from the C&OHS, mainly books...

I'm also waiting for a shipment from ETH of switches, and for a copy of "Chesapeake & Ohio Colour Guide volume 2" that I ordered through my LHS...

So this makes me curious as to what all everyone else has on the way to them...
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Marquette

Re: Who's got what coming?

Postby scaro » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am

Nothing at the moment. However splurged on Al Langley's 'Georgia & Florida Album', Grant's 'Rails Through the Wiregrass' and some nice gentleman sent me a CD of 212 pictures of G&F trains, timetables etc. More Fowler clones than you can poke a stick at, but nothing on the homebuilt steel boxcar. Still, that'll be enough for a while, I think.
scaro

Postby dileTTante » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:11 am

A German locomotive is in the stratosphere on its way to me in Kanada (as everyone knows about), a visitor to the train show has my bid for his ESU Ecos percolating in his brain (hopefully), and a big headache is coming from trying to work with Sketchup.
dileTTante

Postby Arseny » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:37 am

As for me, I've got A LOT of TT-stuff in March, so I must digest it all... :)

UPD: Ah! Non! I forgot it! :)
I am waiting for Roco's turntable from Moscow...
Arseny

Postby ConducTTor » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:45 am

I thought there was a thread like this - somewhere. Anywho, got a bunch of stuff on order.

From ETH, 3 Regio double deckers, 4 BDZ sleeping cars, a V60 in HVLE paint, a Mitropa dining car, a Roco "Goggles" and, a couple of Eurofima type IC cars in the older red paint scheme. From MBW waiting for the new Kuehn version of the BR 211/242 and a Silberling control car. And last but not least, I have one more SD45 from Norkin on order.

I also have negative cash flow on the way.......and a potential murdering by the wife :shifty:
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby Markus » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:47 am

I´m waiting for Tillig´s "Hector Rail" class 441. My layout being a fictional town on the Danish-German border epoche V, it´s probably the first loco ever in TT that actually fits!
Markus

Postby Tom Dempsey » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Just paid Al for my SD-45 etch. Another kit to screw up, yee hah!
Tom Dempsey

Postby TT-SouthAfrica » Sun May 01, 2011 3:47 pm

I'm at the moment servicing and repairing locomotives as well as the rest of my stock, which is seconded by a decision to construct my layout using my set-track and then replacing with new track sections or to construct entirely with new track. However at this time most of my time is at the moment spend fixing my stock, my buildings and of course lots of ideas being throught up and developed on PC and Cad..
Regards
Gareth Owen
The one and possibly only South African TT'er
TT-SouthAfrica

Return to General Discussion