What to do if you didn't receive your TT Empire

What to do if you didn't receive your TT Empire

Postby ttoldguy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:04 pm

The TT Empire is sent out at 4 am on the first day of the month of issue - March, June, Sept. and December. If you sign up after 4 am you will not receive your notice for the new issue until later. Currently 10 people are receiving their Emails today.

This forum is NOT the place to advertise you didn't receive your copy. TTNut and Alex are NOT the place to request any information on the TT Empire. Contact the Editor, me, at 110ttempire@ttempire.org or go to the TT Empire Web Set at www.ttempire.org and hit the "Contact Us" button. I will do my best to solve the issue within 24 hours.

I only check this site occasionally and your messages will go unheard by me until I do check this site. If you still desire to slam the newsletter or the editor or complain about receipt of FREE issues continue to do so. My skin is so thick you won't penetrate the first layer. If you care to make constructive criticism please do so. Just address it to me and not on this forum.

Thanks,
Mike Braunstein
TT Empire Editor
ttoldguy

Re: What to do if you didn't receive your TT Empire

Postby Bernd » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:41 am

ttoldguy wrote:The TT Empire is sent out at 4 am on the first day of the month of issue - March, June, Sept. and December. If you sign up after 4 am you will not receive your notice for the new issue until later. Currently 10 people are receiving their Emails today.

This forum is NOT the place to advertise you didn't receive your copy. TTNut and Alex are NOT the place to request any information on the TT Empire. Contact the Editor, me, at 110ttempire@ttempire.org or go to the TT Empire Web Set at http://www.ttempire.org and hit the "Contact Us" button. I will do my best to solve the issue within 24 hours.

I only check this site occasionally and your messages will go unheard by me until I do check this site. If you still desire to slam the newsletter or the editor or complain about receipt of FREE issues continue to do so. My skin is so thick you won't penetrate the first layer. If you care to make constructive criticism please do so. Just address it to me and not on this forum.

Thanks,
Mike Braunstein
TT Empire Editor

When I first heard of the news letter I tried contacting you at the address you gave above. The message was bounced because your mail box was full. Several more attempts resulted in the same failure. getting frustrated with such issues I decided to ask here. Apparently the it gave results. I got my first issue. If your mail box is full how do you expect us to e-mail you directly? I just e-mailed you a "TEST" message. This is what was returned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your mail message to the following address(es) could not be delivered.
This is a permanent error. Please verify the address(es) and try again.

<110ttempire@ttempire.org>:
child status 100...The e-mail message could not be delivered because the user's mailfolder is full.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until you clear this up nobody will be able to contact you at the above address.

If the problem is at my end then I apologize for that.

Bernd
Bernd

Postby ttoldguy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:22 pm

Bernd: I went into the mailbox on the ISP provider and found that somebody had sent me a file that exceeded my mailbox limit (10mb). The offending item has been removed and blocked from any further Emails. I tested the address using 3 different sending addresses and all went through. The sad part is that the offending Email never came to me or I could have deleted it from the server without logging into the provider. If you have any issues with the Email or web site you can also contact me at: mikees911@hotmail.com They send everything through. I appreciate the heads up. Mike
ttoldguy

Postby Bernd » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Ok Mike. Thanks for fixing that.

Bernd
Bernd

Return to Links