What's everybody up to?

Re: What's everybody up to?

Postby krokodil » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:10 am

2018-04-09 16.02.39.jpg
Museum

The "new" abandoned locoshed arrived to our main yard. There will be small narrow gauge museum, about the also abandoned narrow gauge line. The building will get some lights and "modern" museum details.
Greetings from Austria
E.T.
krokodil

Postby areibel » Sun May 27, 2018 6:05 pm

MacG wrote:I will probably do it. But I had must shorten the wheelbase for the RS-3 Schwaetzer kit of 2mm (0,0787inch). Now comes the testing with the drive chassis with tanks and steps. If there is more space than I thought, then will add some distance.

Hi MacG!
If you need sideframes, James Train Parts now offers them in TT- the Alco Trimounts for the RSD models and some of the bigger Alcos, like the C630-
https://www.shapeways.com/product/GFLGW ... 0-tt-scale
areibel

Postby AstroGoat760 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:26 pm

Getting ready to hopefully work for either BNSF or Union Pacific.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Postby RodTT » Mon May 28, 2018 6:13 am

Putting some finishing touches to Naples sTreeT ready for its first show on 1 July. I've built the lighting frame, I just have a cloth fascia and a carrying case or cover of some kind to make. And I might be able to make the last kit I have by then, a Lok-n-Roll 50ft boxcar. There's plenty time but as we've just put our house on the market and the garden is growing too, other things vie for attention!
RodTT

Postby MacG » Mon May 28, 2018 2:38 pm

areibel wrote:Hi MacG!
If you need sideframes, James Train Parts now offers them in TT- the Alco Trimounts for the RSD models and some of the bigger Alcos, like the C630-
https://www.shapeways.com/product/GFLGW ... 0-tt-scale

Thanks, Al! They are similar to the side frames of Jess_Glz. For larger ALCos with the two brake cylinders per side.

Right now I'm making some changes to Jess' C30-7. Space for MTL couplers, openings on the headlamps and exhaust and an opening and frame for the etched grill of Lok-n-Roll.
Lok-n-Roll.de - we are shipping worldwide :wink:
MacG

Previous

Return to General Discussion