What do we have on the way?

Re: What do we have on the way?

Postby Marquette » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

As for the CP stuff, well, I'm planning to order some decals for both the Spans The World and the gothic 3-step CPR 37 AAR car from Black Cat. But I'd love to see the result when you've built up the kit!
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Marquette

Postby AstroGoat760 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:37 pm

TTQuebec wrote:As for the CP stuff, well, I'm planning to order some decals for both the Spans The World and the gothic 3-step CPR 37 AAR car from Black Cat. But I'd love to see the result when you've built up the kit!

I plan on showing that car off when I get it completed, I need to get my hands on a LOT of Kadee #713/714s, and more trucks though.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Postby CSD » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:48 pm

The Schirmer steamer is finally on the way as is my first sound decoder (for the T679.1). I've ordered some more Loco boxcars (including a banana car) and kit for one of these little loco-tractors.
t200-2.JPG.jpeg
t200-2.JPG.jpeg (52.88 KiB) Viewed 413 times
Mark
//S
CSD

Postby ConducTTor » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:17 am

BTTB Fan wrote:- Kuehn 32120 Diesellok ER20 "Herkules" MLRC - my first Herkules and my first Kuehn model.
- Tillig 96146 Diesel locomotive class v60 - my first V60, was on sale as a discontinued model.
- Roco 36230 Diesellok BR 120 der DR - my first BR120, my only second Roco model.

Is customs done playing with your toys? I'm curious of your thoughts on these models. Kuehn, I think very highly of, the Roco is a fantasy in my opinion and I have no idea what the V60 is like.
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby BTTB Fan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:56 am

ConducTTor wrote:
BTTB Fan wrote:- Kuehn 32120 Diesellok ER20 "Herkules" MLRC - my first Herkules and my first Kuehn model.
- Tillig 96146 Diesel locomotive class v60 - my first V60, was on sale as a discontinued model.
- Roco 36230 Diesellok BR 120 der DR - my first BR120, my only second Roco model.

Is customs done playing with your toys? I'm curious of your thoughts on these models. Kuehn, I think very highly of, the Roco is a fantasy in my opinion and I have no idea what the V60 is like.

Yes, they did a quick job of slapping 13% tax and $5 processing fee and let the package through. The sad thing is that I only had enough time to give the locos a quick look to make sure that they survived the trip. The test run and a photo session are still pending.

I have also finally received the Mehano Bombardier Poollok from the Art&Trade eBay seller in Poland. I bought it on eBay in early November but, by the looks of it the package was lost. As the deadlines for PayPal disputes are quie short I ended up onening the dispute and then escalating it to claim in order not to miss the deadlines. In the meantime, the seller offered to send a replacement loco using express mail. I accepted, and ended up paying an extra $45 (for total of $52) for postage. The good news is that I finally have it! As with the ModellBahnWelt order, I only spent 2 minutes looking it over, but even from that short look I can confirm ConducTTor's statement about how great it looks. I expect it to also run very well. With that, it will easily become the nicest (and the most expensive) loco in my fleet. I do have th ebox and instructions and will post the pictures/scans in the library as soon as I have more time.
Alexei
BTTB Fan

Postby ConducTTor » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:42 am

I just remembered about this topic.

I'm waiting on two wagons and a loco from Ebay:

Other than that, about $10 worth of LEDs and several small speakers to try out so I can hopefully get my Blue Tiger back together.

What about you guys?
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby BTTB Fan » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:54 am

Waiting for the big box of BTTB stuff from Rich in NZ. It made it to the vicinity of Toronto, if all goes well, I will have it tomorrow. :dance:
Alexei
BTTB Fan

Postby AstroGoat760 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 pm

We have a HP Products E-8 A and B unit, and a PVM F-3 A unit power chassis kit as well. Photos to be posted when they arrive.
AstroGoat760

Postby CSD » Sat May 22, 2010 1:23 pm

I finally got around to ordering a Keuhn BR 211. That write up and pictures will have to be done quick because this ones guts are on the chopping block for my CSD E499.0 project.
31720-web.jpg
31720-web.jpg (22.44 KiB) Viewed 335 times
Mark
//S
CSD

Postby AstroGoat760 » Wed May 26, 2010 4:25 pm

We have a Lindsay "Tiny Tim" 0-4-0 on the way.
AstroGoat760

PreviousNext

Return to Prototypes / Models