TT-West update

TT-West update

Postby Richard-B » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:09 pm

All
You may have noticed a decreased level of activity from TT-West over the past few months...
Life has intervened in several ways to steal away the attention that I need for all things TT-scale.

The GOOD News: My first (only?) Granddaughter was born in June... to my oldest Daughter;

The OTHER News: My 93 year-old Mother has been on a 4-hospital roller coaster ride since the beginning of the year. As I am her only child... I have been spending hours daily in keeping up with her needs. <<sigh>>

Finally accepting what the health care professionals have been saying for some time, it has become apparent that the 'living alone' period of her life (i.e. the last 45 years!) has come to an end. She has moved into a care facility, and this week I will finish clearing out her apartment and TWO storage lockers.
2017-0902 Kelly-Keriann-Camryn-Richard-Ellen.jpg
4-Generations
SO: TT-West will be back on the power-curve beginning in October. I've been doing lettering artwork for various cars (new and old...), working with etching and 3D printing, and will be going back to my UV-LED decal printer in his new location. The immediate result will be a major restock of TT-West products, and a number of new lettering options.

Thanks again for all the support!!
Richard
Richard Brennan - http://www.tt-west.com
Somewhere between Shenzhen and Budapest...
Richard-B

Re: TT-West update

Postby AstroGoat760 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:48 pm

If there is anything we can do, even if it just support, please let us know.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Re: TT-West update

Postby Sventton » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:59 pm

If it is any consolation Richard I can relate to your pain.....my 90 year old mother, who has been alone the past 45 years, moved in with me last October. Put the brakes on selling this house and moving. Even though she suffers from a form of dementia the County deems her status as not quite qualified for a Nursing Home....and of course she made no financial plans for long term care. I must stop before I depress my self more.... :silent:
Sventton

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade