voyttek's layout

Re: voyttek's layout

Postby Juup » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Catching up on this tread ... Wow, some great progress and super modelling. It will be at least 5 years until I get so far with my project. Keep up the the good work. The photos especially are great to look at :)
Juup
Juup

Postby voyttek » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:12 pm

Last piece of my catenary is finished now! I also completed the Main Station, which is the last building that I planned for my layout. To do that I bought Auhagen 13329 and cut off the part of it, making it a bit smaller in order to compliment existing buildings and not to overwhelm the rest.
I can say that the scenery on my layout is finally finished.
Few weeks ago I ordered 30 light signals, hope they will arrive soon.
This will be another time consuming process as I will have to assemble them from scratch.

Another project I just completed is the assembly of Diesel Locomotive SP45 and I am happy to say that it is now fully operational, and I will bring it to our next show.

I still have a problem with double-slip turnouts. I can only run trains across and I don’t know how to connect them to have full control of switching.
I am using now MP1 and I wonder what else I need to fix this problem. If anybody knows how to do this please let me know. I would greatly appreciate.
Attachments
IMG_1353.jpg
Catenary - final connection
IMG_1359.jpg
The Main Station
IMG_1362.jpg
IMG_1357.jpg
My new SP 45-219 completed!
IMG_1348.jpg
voyttek

Postby Arseny » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:29 am