Igra Models

j p

Re: Igra Models

Post by j p »

Their thread is here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2945
Igra model is not that new. Igra toy company was founded in 1950 in Prague. They made some H0 scale cars and trucks in 1980s and 1990s. Igra model in Znojmo/Znaim bought the molds for H0 models and started their own production in 2011.
The above mentioned kit is a good solution for quality problems in their assembling process. The parts are good, the design of the model is good, the prototype is good, only the assembling was not that good. The kit set lets the customer do the painting and assembling.
Last edited by j p on Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rich1853

Post by Rich1853 »

Same problem as krokodil
Screen shot of TT Scale Models, page 2 of 2 is the same
Screenshot_20200619-135752.png
Rich1853
Greetings from Melbourne, Florida USA
On the Space Coast of Florida

ConducTTor
Site Admin

Post by ConducTTor »

krokodil wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:38 pm
I am also unable to upload PNG pictures ( printscreens).
PNG is an allowed extension. I just tested it and it attaches and posts no problem. I'm not sure what to tell you :( have you tried a different device?

Here is a PNG example:
TTNutLogoSiteSize.png
TTNutLogoSiteSize.png (44.25 KiB) Viewed 466 times
Rich's image in his post above is also a png.
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.

ConducTTor
Site Admin

Post by ConducTTor »

krokodil wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:38 pm
Something went wrong. On my list Igra models is missing ( your link is working, but it does not show up in the TT-Scale models. I do not know why. Additionally it seems that the second page is identical with the first.
Those pages are split into a top and bottom half. The top half are sub-forums. So for example all individual Tillig models are located under Tillig Models. The bottom half are individual posts with models that either were not placed in the appropriate sub-forum or it's just a one-off model that doesn't really fit anywhere. This bottom half is the reason for multiple (2) pages.

Sub-forums can only be created by me. I will go through and see if it makes sense for any "orphan" posts to be put in their own forum.
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.

Return to “Igra TT Scale Models”