Zeuke-TT, what's new?

rdikken

Re: Zeuke-TT, what's new?

Post by rdikken »

Hi Guys,

Due to the Corona situation shipments till 2 kg to the US, Canada, and Australia are more expensive. The cost are now about 50€, was 20€.

No idea, when it will be 20€ again. (If ever.)

Kind regards,
Rob

ConducTTor
Site Admin

Post by ConducTTor »

Holy crap...that's a HUGE price increase...
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.

areibel

Post by areibel »

I read an article about Japanese hobby shops shipping to the US- pretty much the same deal, a huge increase.
Evidently a lot of the small package international mail travels on regular airliners, and with most of the normal international flights getting wiped out due to the whole Corona Virus thing that there's not as much capacity. Another thing that sucks about all of this!

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

Hi guys,

Shipment costs to the US are pretty normal again, 22€ for 2,5kg. Australia and Canada are still expensive.

On stock are at this moment SCL hoppers, some chinese red Burlington cars such as the 171479, the 172020, the 172402 and CS 20000. I have one red brown RI hopper and there are 2 Chessie B&O hoppers.

I have still about 20 black undecorated hoppers. If I would make one last batch of black hoppers, is there any preference? Perhaps a Illinois Central or a DTI hopper? As a reminder, till now there are 4 B&O versions, 4 CP versions, 1 CN, 2 SP versions, 1 Erie, 5 Burlington versions, 1 SCL and JP made some RI versions.

Regarding the 2-bay hopper; there is nothing to report, still waiting for the prototype.

Regards,
Rob

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

Shipment costs to the US, Canada and Australia are normal again, 22€ for 2,5 kg.
Rob Dikken

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

2-bay hopper
Due to the Covid-19 crisis and the take over of 2 companies by Fischer, there was for a long time no news about the 2-bay hopper project. The prototype made by Fischer with extra weights, JP's idea, should be ready this year. Production of 250 pcs in 5 different layouts, at least B&O and Reading, is planned for 2021.
Keep you posted on developments.
Rob Dikken

Return to “Buy, Sell, Trade”