Bird action

Talk about anything and everything!
RodTT

Bird action

Post by RodTT »

A couple of long-tailed t!ts have started to show great interest in our back door window...apparently they are attracted by the reflection of the sky. They've been doing this for a few days now.

N.B. this website won't allow the word after 'long-tailed' and inserts Haggis instead if I leave it, hence the exclamation mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8RQe_vCZGo

ConducTTor
Site Admin

Re: Bird action

Post by ConducTTor »

RodTT wrote:N.B. this website won't allow the word after 'long-tailed' and inserts Haggis instead if I leave it, hence the exclamation mark.
As a prolific potty mouth I am saddened by this censorship as well. However, a long time ago it was agreed by the community that we would remove "bad" words and decided to replace them with "Haggis"...because we thought it was funny.
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.

AstroGoat760

Post by AstroGoat760 »

ConducTTor wrote:
RodTT wrote:N.B. this website won't allow the word after 'long-tailed' and inserts Haggis instead if I leave it, hence the exclamation mark.
As a prolific potty mouth I am saddened by this censorship as well. However, a long time ago it was agreed by the community that we would remove "bad" words and decided to replace them with "Haggis"...because we thought it was funny.
Because it IS funny. Haggis IS as funny as it is delicious!
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!

RodTT

Post by RodTT »

It's a pity the algorithm can't distinguish between a long-tailed haggis, a right haggis and...well...the kind of haggis it was meant to censor.

Return to “Off Topic”