Talk about anything and everything!
- Posts: 980
- Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:29 pm
- Location: San Leandro, CA
As some of you are aware... I've been more than a little distracted over the last week:
The reason: Proto-freelanced... and definitely TT-Scale (Tiny-Tot!)
My first Grandchild...
She's a first Great-Grandchild for my Mother, who turned 93 on Sunday.
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 6:15 pm
Congrats, don't lose any time to start spoiling her!
- Posts: 1806
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:12 am
- Location: Cambridge Springs PA
That's cool Richard! Congratulations!!
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:13 pm
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:39 pm
- Location: Near San Francisco
- Posts: 2728
- Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:42 am
- Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Posts: 4060
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:07 pm
- Location: Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
Hopefully you can instill a love of trains in her.
Life is short, play with TT Scale Trains!
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:19 pm
- Location: Dresden, Germany
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:23 pm
- Location: Sacramento, CA USA
Congrats Rich, a worthy addition!
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:39 pm
Congratulations! i can tell you being a grandpa is great.