Zeuke-TT, what's new?

MacG

Re: Zeuke-TT, what's new?

Post by MacG »

Thanks for your offer. But I can't buy every car. Because of the lack of enough bucks.
Lok-n-Roll.de - we send worldwide :wink:

j p

Post by j p »

I have promised to make some more CB&Q hoppers for Rob.
CB&Q_hoppers.jpg

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

Hi Jan,

Looks beautiful. But I have still to update my website. Till now you won't see the C&S 20000, but this weekend that will change.

The fair in Gotha was positive and I could make some assembling agreements about the 2-bay hopper from Ian. They will be produced in a limited quantity. At least when the protype is accepted. The hopper will have an extra weight in it. By doing so it will lose some of the inner details. I would say wait till you see the prototype the end of this year. The car will be expensive and prepared for a MTL coupling. Reading, B&O and Frisco printouts will be provided in small quantities. There will be more, but I will announce that in December.

Ok, next topic, I will provide another car in 2020. Probably a fishbelly 42 / 44 ft flat car.. In this weekend you will see the first prototype. I must say hopper scrap will fit nicely on this car.

Have some fun and lets create more cars. (Ah, a 1000 pcs of a 50 ft boxcar)

Rob
Last edited by rdikken on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

Some pictures:

The SCL shell on the flat car was a scrap model from JP, where the yellow text was not correct in line with the white layer below.

In the reality hoppers were scrapped as can be seen for BC&Q 172067 in the last picture by use of these flat cars.

The flat car is a prototype with the correct friction bearing 50 ton trucks. The couplings are too low and there is no text printed on fishbelly beam. But this is a project for the end of 2020. First the 2-bay offset hopper.

Rob
Attachments
P1080024.JPG
P1080027.JPG
P1080028.JPG
cb&q172067.jpeg

MacG

Post by MacG »

The SCL car isn't that badly print on. So the flat car is from Peresvet like I see. The couplings are really low. Perhaps you can switch to an MTL 2004.
Lok-n-Roll.de - we send worldwide :wink:

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

A new hopper: the TNO 4781 from 1953 with the "Southern Pacific Lines" logo is on stock. (The SP 440146 is almost sold out.)

To compare this hopper with the SP 440146, both cars are in one picture, which is taken handheld, not 100% sharp, with artificial light making the color not accurate. The SP is pad printed by MTB and the TNO is pad printed by another company. (The printout for both cars are of course created by Richard.)

The SCL and the Chessie with some more Burlingtons are expected to be available in December this year.

Is there a request for a Rock Island version? (Picture is taken with a mobile phone, but it gives an impression.)

Rob
Attachments
P1010443.JPG
RI510409.JPG

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

Hi Guys,

Due to the Corona situation shipments till 2 kg to the US, Canada, and Australia are more expensive. The cost are now about 50€, was 20€.

No idea, when it will be 20€ again. (If ever.)

Kind regards,
Rob

ConducTTor
Site Admin

Post by ConducTTor »

Holy crap...that's a HUGE price increase...
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.

areibel

Post by areibel »

I read an article about Japanese hobby shops shipping to the US- pretty much the same deal, a huge increase.
Evidently a lot of the small package international mail travels on regular airliners, and with most of the normal international flights getting wiped out due to the whole Corona Virus thing that there's not as much capacity. Another thing that sucks about all of this!

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

Hi guys,

Shipment costs to the US are pretty normal again, 22€ for 2,5kg. Australia and Canada are still expensive.

On stock are at this moment SCL hoppers, some chinese red Burlington cars such as the 171479, the 172020, the 172402 and CS 20000. I have one red brown RI hopper and there are 2 Chessie B&O hoppers.

I have still about 20 black undecorated hoppers. If I would make one last batch of black hoppers, is there any preference? Perhaps a Illinois Central or a DTI hopper? As a reminder, till now there are 4 B&O versions, 4 CP versions, 1 CN, 2 SP versions, 1 Erie, 5 Burlington versions, 1 SCL and JP made some RI versions.

Regarding the 2-bay hopper; there is nothing to report, still waiting for the prototype.

Regards,
Rob

Return to “Buy, Sell, Trade”