Zeuke-TT, what's new?

AstroGoat760

Re: Zeuke-TT, what's new?

Post by AstroGoat760 »

MacG wrote:I'd say no. Check his online store. Including VAT they cost 9 Euro more.
Understood, I should have checked the store before asking.
Life is short, play with TT Scale Trains!

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

No, it is always good to ask.

This piece of artwork is the result of the combined knowledge of Richard Brennan and Jan Prichystal. It was for MTB impossible to print. The PacMan logo is not an easy job. The ACI plates, which are different per car, are an impossible job for MTB. And of course you know that the long sides are different from each other. JP finished the printing with a fine mat coating.

Yes this piece of artwork cost a bit more. It will be 49€ with VAT, inclusive couplers. For the US or Canada that would be 40,50€ without VAT.
But because some of you will install your own couplers, without couplers in inclusive VAT it would be 48€, exclusive VAT, 39,67€.

Now waiting for the layout of the last set of hoppers, with an even more colourfull scheme. And after the last red hopper, we will try something new. But like always it needs time and money. In other words buy these hoppers!

Ciao,
Rob

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

Another piece of artwork and again as the result of the combined knowledge of Richard Brennan and Jan Prichystal, JP. The CB&Q series, see pictures. They will be in limited quantities available the next months and not later then in September.

Printing and painting is done by Jan Prichystal.
Attachments
CBQ170545.JPG
CBQ172402.JPG

MacG

Post by MacG »

I'm looking forward to it.
Lok-n-Roll.de - we send worldwide :wink:

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

First image, but beware still not ready. In other words: "work in progress!"

Are people interested in other car numbers? If so, which car numbers and other belonging data. It is possible to create custom made versions of this black hopper. But keep in mind that the price without VAT will be around 42€ and the quantity is limted. More than 20 is for now already a challenge.

Ciao,
Rob
Attachments
cb&q170545.jpeg
CBQ170545.JPG

AstroGoat760

Post by AstroGoat760 »

That is pretty. How soon?

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

I hope September I will have 10, from which 2 are already allocated. Again the quantity will be very limited.

Also because I hope to produce the SCL with yellow letterering on black and a TNO brown hopper.
After that I am for the time being finished with the 3-bay hopper. And I will start a new project.

Perhaps another question:
Is there still a need for the SW1200 in some versions?

Kind regards,
Rob

MacG

Post by MacG »

There are no more 3-bay hoppers planned? Also no undecorated? :(

If everyone wishes himself what he wants is the list too long and the quantity of one paint scheme too low. I prefer here also an undecorated switcher.

regards
Mirko
Lok-n-Roll.de - we send worldwide :wink:

j p

Post by j p »

rdikken wrote:First image, but beware still not ready. In other words: "work in progress!"

Are people interested in other car numbers? If so, which car numbers and other belonging data. It is possible to create custom made versions of this black hopper. But keep in mind that the price without VAT will be around 42€ and the quantity is limted. More than 20 is for now already a challenge.

Ciao,
Rob
If you want the CB&Q hoppers without the ACI labels (as the test model on the picture) please let me know ASAP. Same applies to the chinese red version. I can print the sides without the ACI labels to fit it to the earlier era or with ACI labels (as on the photo of the prototype) for later era. The road numbers can be changed too - if you let me know before it is printed.

- Jan

AstroGoat760

Post by AstroGoat760 »

rdikken wrote:Perhaps another question:
Is there still a need for the SW1200 in some versions?
Personally, I would love to see another run of the SW1200. But that is just me and CaTT.

Return to “Buy, Sell, Trade”