Zeuke-TT, what's new?

TheKnighTT

Re: Zeuke-TT, what's new?

Post by TheKnighTT »

Is it the Western Pacific? The logo ist orange.

dileTTante

Post by dileTTante »

C&O (Chessie cat?)

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

The WP is for sure on my list, that will come. But not in the first batch. In the coming years there will be some highlights and this is one of them. The same for the Chessie. Although one Chessie example will be presented next year.

Next clue in a few hours.

TiTan downunder

Post by TiTan downunder »

OK, I'll punt for something with a maple leaf logo - maybe on the basis you have a depot kit for the same road so, I'll say GTW

Ian

MacG

Post by MacG »

The national color of the Netherlands is orange. The WP is out of the race. This was my first idea. :think:

I have no clue and guess C&NW. Because of the yellow lettering and there were Grain Boxcars with orange doors and roof hatches. A conversion of PS-1 boxcars. And it is my favorite railroad company.
Lok-n-Roll.de - we send worldwide :wink:

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

Hi guys,

About 30% of US TT fans collect Canadian stuff. And a large part of them live in Germany. I am obliged to do a part of the printouts in CN, CP, GTW, or ONT colours. Which is sometimes difficult to do, at least with the PS-1.

The Great Northern was driving along the border. With GTW I crossed it and it had in this case the green maple leaf logo. My girlfriend needs always several big suitcases when travelling => Grand Trunk. But that was perhaps a bit too cryptic.

Anyway the first production batch will have four 40 ft SSW cars, a set with four 40 ft jade green NYC cars, three 50 ft GN cars, two 40 ft GTW cars with the maple leaf, see picture, and three other cars.

Why only 2 Canadian related cars? Because the second production batch will have 4 GTW cars with the noodle logo and at the end of 2022 I hope to bring some more 50 ft GTW's, later on the CN cars and much further away some CP cars. But again I can only plan for a year, the rest is more a wish list.

So Ian, you get a GTW box car from 1957 with 8 ft 6-panel Superior doors and the maple leaf logo.

The last quiz will be in September with again a must-do railroad company. Perhaps also with some more news about the diesel.

Till the next time.

Rob
Zeuke-TT
Attachments
gtw516796b.JPG

TiTan downunder

Post by TiTan downunder »

Great - thanks Rob. :clap:

Your girlfriend sounds like my youngest daughter. When she travels the suitcase is nearly as tall as she is. :lol: :lol:

Ian

ConducTTor
Site Admin

Post by ConducTTor »

rdikken wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:33 am My girlfriend has several of these.
The Great Northern Purse RR!
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.

ConducTTor
Site Admin

Post by ConducTTor »

TiTan downunder wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:19 am OK, I'll punt for something with a maple leaf logo - maybe on the basis you have a depot kit for the same road so, I'll say GTW

Ian
Nice!

Prepare for the locomotive exam...I'll be much more serious for that one lol.
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

Perhaps I need some help with Canadian PS-1 look-a-likes.

But that is a different topic. And I am not sure if something will come out of this.

Later this evening I will come back to this.

Rob

Return to “Buy, Sell, Trade”