Zeuke-TT, what's new?

rdikken

Re: Zeuke-TT, what's new?

Post by rdikken »

It would be an orange 50 ft ps-1 with a 10 ft door without roof walk, etc. Again a beauty.

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

And if you guess the next one, I will show you another beauty.

Oh and all cars in this range are from the period 1960 till 1969 with one exception the GTW from 1970. The BN cars are repainted ones in 1982. But I would wait 3 or 4 years with bringing the BN and the CN. The same for the "I love NY" cars from DHNY.

We need first some new US TT fans.

Ciao,
Rob

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

The Quiz!

This time as mentioned a 50 ft PS-1 with a 10 ft door from the sixties. From the South to the East, from the East to the... The car is not brown. And one of the first owners had something with mountains and his wife had something with animals.

You have the time to guess it till the 6th of June 24:00 CET. The first one with the right answer will get one car for free. The next and last quiz will be in September.

Rob

TheKnighTT

Post by TheKnighTT »

First thought: Is it one of the green Great Northern Railway PS1? That one has a mountain goat on a mountain and is green (turquoise?), I am not sure about the owner and his wife though.

TiTan downunder

Post by TiTan downunder »

OK, so you mean this one
G.Green 50' boxcar # 39816.jpg
Ian

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

First of all mr. Knight from Bremen, that was un-expected fast. Gratulations, you are correct.

In the first batch of PS-1 cars there is one 50 ft PS-1 serie, the Great Northern 39800 till 39899 with 3 cars. The logo seems to be a Rocky Mountain goat. And the Great Northern had railroad connections from East to the West, from Chicago to Seattle, alongside the Canadian border. Anyway one car is for the Bremer knight.

But I have to apologize to our North American friends, starting this quiz early in the morning will give the European users a big advantage. I did not realize it till it was too late. That means for the North American friends I will do the quiz again. This time it is a simple brown 40 ft PS-1 with roofwalk. The 4th of June at 01:00 CET, middle of the night, I will give you the first clue.

Rob

ConducTTor
Site Admin

Post by ConducTTor »

rdikken wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:44 pm First of all mr. Knight from Bremen, that was un-expected fast. Gratulations, you are correct.
Ha! Congrats dude! That WAS fast...wow...maybe you should get 2 cars :clap:
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.

TheKnighTT

Post by TheKnighTT »

That was one lucky guess, the next one "it's a brown 40 ft PS-1 with roofwalk" is a tougher question.

Now I only have to correctly guess that the Diesel locomotive is gonna be a Canadian Pacific RS-3 and win that one. :grin:

MacG

Post by MacG »

Congratulations, Mr. Knight! :clap: That was really fast, only 61 minutes :shock:
Lok-n-Roll.de - we send worldwide :wink:

ConducTTor
Site Admin

Post by ConducTTor »

TheKnighTT wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:21 am the Diesel locomotive is gonna be a Canadian Pacific RS-3
You probably just guessed it. Congrats on your new locomotive as well lol.
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.

Return to “Buy, Sell, Trade”