Zeuke-TT, what's new?

rdikken

Re: Zeuke-TT, what's new?

Post by rdikken »

Thanks to the quick correction done by Richard, a new flyer with the correct D&H logo.
Attachments
Zeuke_zhob01-09_rev5.pdf
(1004.94 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

Shipments and the PS-1.

Shipments.
For Autralia, USA and Canada the shipment costs are around 23 euro excl. VAT. United Kingdom will not be delivered for the time being. The shipment costs are extremely high and also the VAT handling is still unclear.

The PS-1.
There is a lot to say about this project, but it is still too early to make things public. Next month I hope to tell you some details.

Ciao,
Rob

RodTT

Post by RodTT »

Hi Rob,

That's at least two TT suppliers in Europe who (understandably) aren't delivering to the UK at least for the time being. But what is making shipment costs to the UK extremely high? Is it to cover the new bureaucratic regulations post-Brexit or maybe due to Covid restrictions?

For shipments worth £135 sterling or less (about 156 euros), sending goods to the UK should be much the same as before. As I understand it, VAT will be paid by the seller (and the UK buyer doesn't have to pay customs duty).

Goods over £135 are a different story - as with importing say from the US, VAT now has to be paid when the goods arrive here in the UK, as well as customs duty. And the VAT is on the customs duty as well as on the goods and postage. And to cap that, there's a 'handling charge', all of which makes buying goods over £135 in the UK from the EU a lot more tricky. It will probably price me out of the market but I'm still not sure how it affects postage costs as such.

You don't know what you've got till it's gone.

rdikken

Post by rdikken »

I mostly ship with DHL. To the UK the shipment cost for DHL till 2kg increased from 10 to 55€. I don't know why. PostNL was in January completely unclear about the delivery time, but they were cheaper, 29€ till 2kg.

Because it was also unclear where to pay what regarding VAT, I will stop for 2 a 3 months supplying to the UK.

Ciao,
Rob

areibel

Post by areibel »

Patiently waiting for the PS-1 pics!

Return to “Buy, Sell, Trade”