- Posts: 973
- Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:29 pm
- Location: San Leandro, CA
MacG wrote:It was a few years ago and just a private offer (mainly for Iris Creek Valley RR).
This was the last revision I saw...
- Site Admin
- Posts: 8857
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 4:52 pm
- Location: Atlanta GA USA
I could use a couple of those if anyone has extras.
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:32 pm
- Location: Moscow, Zelenograd, Russia
ConducTTor wrote:I could use a couple of those if anyone has extras.
Hope will be avaliable by the end of summer
WTB any of the HP Products locomotive parts
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:06 pm
- Location: Northampton, England
I take it these are for the Lok-n-Roll chassis rather than hacking the existing plastic chassis?
- Posts: 1090
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:19 pm
- Location: Dresden, Germany
The etched parts from Carsten are an addition to the Lionel plastic chassis. The used drive is irrelevant. They are mounted on the visible places. The drive is inside. See here at ICV RR
Supplement: Carsten does not have any further batches of this sheet metal produced.