Automobiles

ConducTTor
Site Admin

Re: Automobiles

Post by ConducTTor »

Arseny, are there any plans for more contemporary (like...70s - 90s) vehicles. There are a lot of cool/unique models but some "bread and butter" stuff that's more recent would be very useful. Cheers!
:wave:
AstroGoat760

Post by AstroGoat760 »

Arseny, would you be willing to take suggestions for TT Scale automobiles and trucks?
Life is short, play with TT Scale Trains!
MacG

Post by MacG »

These are a nice old milk truck and ice cream truck. I also miss the slightly more modern passenger cars. What about the 1975 Ford Econoline and the 1971 Buick Riviera from the 2017 list?
Arseny wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:51 am There are some new cars and trucks in work by RailTT.
But some of them may be cancelled or fail.

1990 GMC TopKick Armored
1974 White Road Boss
1970 International Transtar 4300
1972 International Cargostar
1975 Ford Econoline
1971 Buick Riviera
1950 Buick Roadmaster
1955 Chevrolet Belair

Maybe some more... It depends on inspiration
Also missing are the two older Buick Roadmaster and Chevy Bel Air. Surely they can't have all been deleted. :(
Lok-n-Roll.de - we send worldwide :wink:
Arseny

Post by Arseny »

ConducTTor wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:31 pm Arseny, are there any plans for more contemporary (like...70s - 90s) vehicles. There are a lot of cool/unique models but some "bread and butter" stuff that's more recent would be very useful. Cheers!
Hello, Alex.
As concerns 70s - I think yes, and there are some cars and trucks of the 70s available already. I suppose there will be some more.
But as concerns 90s - alas; Nicko;ay (RailTT) told me that he does not feel any inspiration when he tries to make the car of the 90s...

But what does it mean "bread and butter" car?.. :think:
Arseny

Post by Arseny »

AstroGoat760 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:22 am Arseny, would you be willing to take suggestions for TT Scale automobiles and trucks?
Of course, any suggerstions are welcome.
But as concerns their realization by RailTT - it depends on Nickolay's inspiration and opportunities,
To say the truth, there are/were a lot of plans, but reality differs a little...
Arseny

Post by Arseny »

MacG wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:20 am These are a nice old milk truck and ice cream truck. I also miss the slightly more modern passenger cars. What about the 1975 Ford Econoline and the 1971 Buick Riviera from the 2017 list?
They both are in work and were not cancelled. I beleive they will be produced, especially Ford Econoline
There are some problems with the etched brass for the grille, but I hope they will be solved somehow or other
MacG wrote: Also missing are the two older Buick Roadmaster and Chevy Bel Air. Surely they can't have all been deleted. :(
Of course they were not deleted too. Buick Roadmaster is also on the go. Chevy too, but maybe later.

As concerns trucks: Peterbilt 352 also will be made soon, I hope.
Arseny

Post by Arseny »

BTW we have created new Ebay account for the RailTT, to pay directly to Ukraine.
Welcome:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/railtt
But you can also order the models directly, without ebay - it will be a little bit cheaper.
Also, if you need some specific model or version of the car/truck, just tell me.
AstroGoat760

Post by AstroGoat760 »

Eventually I would like a few copies of the 1982 Pontiac Trans-Am. Some would be built/painted as stock, others would be souped up:
KITT.jpg
Life is short, play with TT Scale Trains!
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Post by ConducTTor »

"Bread and butter" is a saying we have for something that is basic or common. Basically, the models Nickolay makes are great. Except they are *mostly* unique vehicles...you can't fill a layout with them because it's not realistic. You need more basic, common vehicles. But, if he requires inspiration and average stuff is (understandably) un-inspiring, then that's fine.
:wave:
Arseny

Post by Arseny »

ConducTTor wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:13 am "Bread and butter" is a saying we have for something that is basic or common. Basically, the models Nickolay makes are great. Except they are *mostly* unique vehicles...you can't fill a layout with them because it's not realistic. You need more basic, common vehicles.
Ok, got it. But what cars would you suggest as "bread and butter" cars for the 1970s?

Return to “Rail TT TT Scale Models”