Rzepin, TT layout

Gekom56

Rzepin, TT layout

Post by Gekom56 »

I built my first TT layout when I was in my teenage age. There is a TT model of railway station building that I do not remember what the brand it is. The station was sent to Sydney from Poland,together with other bits and pieces that was left after my old layout was put apart. The model was pulled apart , cleaned painted and put back together. Using the old models (bits and pieces)started me building Rzepin TT in Australia. In those years there were brands such OWO , TEMOS , MAMOS , VERO and other. So if any of you is familiar with the model building, made partially of carton, please comment on this subject.
Here is a photo of Rzepin TT
Attachments
Rzepin TT
Rzepin TT
Rzepin TT
Rzepin TT
Rzepin TT
Rzepin TT
Rzepin TT
Rzepin TT

TheKnighTT

Re: Rzepin, TT layout

Post by TheKnighTT »

https://www.conradantiquario.de/conten ... -1972.html

It seems to be Neukirch station by Auhagen. I just found it by chance, wanting to link catalogues from Auhagen, Mamos and Vero.

Gekom56

Re: Rzepin, TT layout

Post by Gekom56 »

Thank you very much for your info regarding the station model building used on Rzepin TT layout. I have more photos of this layout so I post them here. If anyone will come across this model building kit of this model station available for sale, please let me know. Kind of nostalgic feeling that brings memory about my first layout that I built on the top of an old solid table and kept it in my bedroom back in Poland.
Attachments
IMG_8159.JPG
IMG_8160.JPG
IMG_8164.JPG

Return to “Layouts / Track Plans”