AstroGoat and CaTTwoman's 2020 NTS Preparations

AstroGoat760

Re: AstroGoat and CaTTwoman's 2020 NTS Preparations

Post by AstroGoat760 »

Here is a more austere layout for the 2020 NTS, as there is little sense in pursuing the "PossumTrax" angle anymore as I cannot run some of my favourite locomotives on Kuehn tracks. The end result is a return to the old TTnut.com modular standard, of course modified somewhat to fit our tastes, as well as to minimize the overall number of connections and bus-work.

Between the cutbacks at work, and my back acting up (again), I cannot build a duck-under type layout right now, so a Walk-around layout would be more ideal for me. Eventually, a lift out swing bridge can be built, but not right now.
4x10 TT.png
So, to start with, there will be 4 modules built. One will be a beach-side module, based loosely on the beach at Norwalk, CT. One module will be a generic desert module, while the other two remain to be decided upon. The beach module will be made to interface with the future Navy base module, which will allow for a few "water modules" to be built to support TT scale and near-TT scale ships and submarines.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!

AstroGoat760

Re: AstroGoat and CaTTwoman's 2020 NTS Preparations

Post by AstroGoat760 »

Well, with the 2020 NTS cancelled, that does impact the plans for the resolutions and plans for TT Scale for my family for the year. That said, we are still going to build the modules as planned, hopefully we will be able to show at another show this year, though.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!

Return to “Layouts / Track Plans”