Have you ever..?

Gekom56

Have you ever..?

Post by Gekom56 »

...wanted to get your favorite model train set back in your adult years,the one that was the first model train set of your childhood times? main was a Zeuke Herr train set of HOm which I thought was TT. I Thought I buy one set to full fill my desire, and I ended up having 15 sets now. There is a thin line between passion and model train addiction. What are your thoughts on the subject wanting more and more model trains to collect?
IMG_0953.JPG
IMG_0954.JPG
IMG_0955.JPG
IMG_0952.JPG
The Zeuke models in HOm scale in cooperation with Mr.Herr were produced during first few years of the 60' in Berlin.

RodTT

Re: Have you ever..?

Post by RodTT »

In general I don't buy more than I can see myself using. If I accumulate a surplus I usually sell it off. When I switched to American TT a few years ago, I sold most of the HO and OO I had. I've built a small switching plank for the remaining HO but I can see myself selling all that too in due course.
Though I do have half a dozen or so Tri-ang TT items from my childhood that I will hang on to.

AstroGoat760

Post by AstroGoat760 »

I have done something similar, in that I spent years tracking down a copy of the Lionel Silver Star train set from the 1970's that he owned.
Life is short, play with TT Scale Trains!

ConducTTor
Site Admin

Post by ConducTTor »

Yep, done that as well. Ended up with 200 locomotives and 500 cars :doh: :lol: And this website :dance:
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.

Return to “General Discussion”