- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:41 am
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
Any news on the MTB Union Pacific SW9?
- Posts: 2152
- Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:16 pm
As far as I know, SW9 production has shut down and won't be resumed...
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:19 pm
- Location: Dresden, Germany
I asked MTB in early October if I can order 20 undecorated Switcher. This was not rejected. Only was asked if I wanted to take more pieces and that the production with the UP-variant for Zeuke-TT is merged.
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:10 pm
- Location: Smilde, The Netherlands
Guys to be honest:
I don't want to spend much money on this. For now I have other priorities.