Board rules and such. Read before posting.
- Posts: 1845
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:12 am
- Location: Cambridge Springs PA
I'm just glad there are a lot of guys smarter than me that can make this site work- I read the last 10 or twelve posts and I feel like a cave man whose fire went out!
- Posts: 613
- Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 am
- Location: Northern Wisconsin
areibel wrote:... I feel like a cave man whose fire went out!
I'm stealing that line
- Posts: 666
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:13 pm
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
The link behind a headline should be
Code: Select all
Thanks a lot @MacG. I tried it and it works. I inserted in this post
a link to an older one of mine and it works like a charm. Once you gather the bits you need, putting the URL together is a breeze.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9027
- Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 4:52 pm
- Location: ATL
The problem arose because of the friendly URL mod. I'll have a little free time in the next few days and will figure it out.
- Posts: 1247
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:19 pm
- Location: Dresden, Germany
Really good, the headline links work!