Video of the Day

Talk about anything and everything!

Re: Video of the Day

Postby ConducTTor » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:09 am

I dedicate that video to the Haggis who attacked the board last night because that's what I'd like to do to him. I've spent all day (literally) trying to bring things back to life. And on top of that, we've lost all uploads / attachments since the 24th of this month.
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the ruling class know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby AstroGoat760 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 am

I second that opinion. May that prick step in front of a speeding train and spend his entire after life in a place worse than hell....
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Postby Marquette » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:43 am

I regret not noting down the handle he left there on his tag... might've been fun to track him down and let the little wannabe script kiddie see what happens if someone who has a clue is doing things!

Irk-irk-IRKS me when these retard script kiddies and crackers say they "hack" something (and the retard journalists who continue to use the words hack, hacker in relation to them)... hacking is a noble profession that has its roots at MIT's Tech Model Railroad Club in the 50s, and through the computing scene at various unis and IBM etc... short form: hacking is programming, or changing stuff to solve problems. In a sense, anyone who kitbashes is a model railroad hacker of sorts.

Hacking = Win; Cracking = Lose.

Anyways I'm done. Glad Federer didn't screw up in the tiebreak otherwise I'd prolly still be in front of the TV...
http://espeett.blogspot.com - The SP in 1:120 - my attempt at a blog
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Marquette

Postby ConducTTor » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:39 pm

TTQuebec wrote:I regret not noting down the handle he left there on his tag

"rekless a.k.a. miman"

I'll be doing my homework on this Haggis. He's from Izmir Turkey. It may not be tomorrow or next month. But there will be retribution :evil: . Luckily all he did was upload an index.html page. Just to be on the safe side though, I wiped all files (hence the loss of some uploads) and had to reinstall the whole site.
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the ruling class know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby jmass » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:16 pm

may it be slow and very painfull.
jmass

Postby CaTTwoman281 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:56 am

In light of the problems that we have had with one of connecticut's finest drivers, I have decided to post this.
Trust me, I am a lot better driver than all of these women combined, although I need help with parallel parking though. But at least I can run a snow plow!
Real Women Not Only Drive Diesel Trucks, They Drive Diesel Tractors!
CaTTwoman281

Postby Marquette » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:05 am

ROFL!

The one in the yellow shirt who drove into the water, that was in Hungary.

The gas station one with the fire, that one actually /scared/ me...
http://espeett.blogspot.com - The SP in 1:120 - my attempt at a blog
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Marquette

Postby CaTTwoman281 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:34 am

We have come real close to being in a similar situation at a gas station here in Rhode Island some months back. James was fueling up the truck for me, as it was cold outside, so he was trying to be nice (as well as trying to regain circulation flow to damaged areas), and a woman with heavy makeup was at the pump ahead of us, and she decided to light up while she was filling up her corrupticut-tagged Prius.

James told her to put the cigarette out and went inside to get the clerk to shut off her pump as she refused to put out the cigarette, and kept thumping ashes in our direction.

The attendant secured her pump and called the police, as it is illegal to have a source of flame at a gas station.

When the woman heard James giving his statement to the police, the women tried to lunge at him, but failed, as she tripped over the gas hose that was still in her car. After all was said and done, she tried accusing James of shoving her into the ground, but the cameras, clerk, and the cops all said and knew otherwise.

Yes... the people here are both that bad at driving, and that stupid and self-centered...
CaTTwoman281

Postby CaTTwoman281 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Here are some anti-Elmo videos. I hope you enjoy these, and again can you watch these without laughing?

Note the mushroom cloud....

Terry LOVES this one...

Watch Cookie Monster get his come-uppance...

ELMO MUST DIE!
CaTTwoman281

Postby CaTTwoman281 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:05 pm

AngrySailor302 wrote:I second that opinion. May that prick step in front of a speeding train and spend his entire after life in a place worse than hell....

You mean, you want him to go to connecticut?
CaTTwoman281

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic