TT-Tracks modules for sale

TT-Tracks modules for sale

Postby CN-TT » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Hi all,

I'm selling my TT-Tracks modules. I don't want to get rich but I'd like to get some money back for the parts, especially for the electrical parts and the two bridges.
-The reverse loop module with turnout (gallery/image_page.php?album_id=65&image_id=394) is equipped with a tortoise motor with DCC decoder and dual frog juicer and a dwarf signal. It is only compatible with this module gallery/image_page.php?album_id=65&image_id=393
-The straight module 1 to 2 tracks has an MP1 motor from MTB (gallery/image_page.php?album_id=65&image_id=386)
-The bridge module has a nice 2 track bridge from Hack-Brücken (gallery/image_page.php?album_id=65&image_id=398)
-The double wide module has a nice 2 track bridge from Hack-Brücken (gallery/image_page.php?album_id=65&image_id=389)

All other modules can be found right here (gallery/album.php?album_id=65) and are marked with "uploaded by CN-TT".

NO, I'm not done with TT!!! I just want to get some more space in my home :thumbup:
CN-TT

Re: TT-Tracks modules for sale

Postby CN-TT » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:02 am

All the reverse loop modules including all 4 original TT-Tracks corners have found a very good new home in New West. I'm happy that this part of the display stays in the Vancouver area. That means I can still play with it :dance: :thumbup:
CN-TT

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade