tt scale

Re: tt scale

Postby jmass » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 pm

hey scaro, im glad somebody else besides me saw the atlas forum. is that a yearly forum because if it is i say we flood it with comments, mabey sombody at atlas will take notice
jmass

Postby scaro » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:36 am

Umm, did I say I saw the 'Atlas TT forum' ? I don't think so!

To repeat what I said in my posting yesterday: 'I can't see any sign of it at all and I've searched the site.'

Ben
scaro

Postby jmass » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:25 pm

my bad scaro. im going to have to call the atlas folks my self and see what the say.it was there under atlas tt scale and was basically people lamenting the fact that it was the same old same old.
jmass

Postby ConducTTor » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 pm

jmass, if you actually call them, share the results with us. It would be interesting to hear what they say.
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby scaro » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:35 pm

I think you might be confusing a forum with a thread.

There certainly have been threads on TT on the Atlas forums, in fact they predictably rely on the 'TT is back' thread as a harbinger of silly season. I posted to it a few days ago to direct guys who want to talk TT here instead, rather than raising the hackles of some of the N scalers.

The threads though occur on the N scale forum mostly both the Atlas one and Trainboard. Usually older modellers who are finding N a bit too small for their eyes I guess.

Ben
scaro

Postby jmass » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:52 pm

i think your right scaro, thier did seem to be a lot of sarcasm with remarks such as here we go again with tt is back.being new to computers as well as tt scale i would not no a thread from a forum. i thought it was a site all its own.thier did seem to be a lot of nscalers thier.
jmass

Postby ConducTTor » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Well as far as "junior" goes, according to ttscale.com "The latest word on them (the items in his garage) is they have been improperly stored and have rusted or corroded beyond use.". So it seems he's achieved his goal of giving the middle finger to the TTers. No matter, life goes on, new people come, new technologies emerge......
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby ConducTTor » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:29 pm

A small blast from the past http://www.hp4stamping.com/
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby AstroGoat760 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:43 pm

I did not see TT scale when I was at the Smithsonian, but then again, I was there for one main reason: to see the Southern Ps-4 #1401.

If I go there again, I will have to look harder.....
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Postby jmass » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:12 pm

maby somebody at hp has some of the old tt stampings lying around, but the were probaly thrown out.
jmass

Previous

Return to General Discussion