TT Scale 2013 NEW Models

Re: TT Scale 2013 NEW Models

Postby Christtking » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:09 pm

So the company remains with the name of the previous owner. I see things differently, anyway I don't want to make a big deal about it. It's just a name, right?
Christtking

Postby LVG1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Arseny wrote:Video about Tillig's novelties from Nuremberg
(reposted from http://forum.tt-hobby.ru)

ConducTTor wrote:Does anyone know what they're talking about in the video?

Nuremberg 2013
Toy Fair

Tillig TT-Bahn

Reporter:
Dear model railroad friends, the time has come again. We report from the International Toy Fair here from Nuremberg of the year 2013. And this is in fact always the most exciting fair at the beginning of each year. And I'ld like to say already now, following the tradition we start again at Tillig. Heiner Groh is my guest again. We thank you very much, that you want to introduce the news of Tillig for this year at least to us again.

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
Yes, I do this with pleasure, of course. First, welcome to the Toy Fair. And I just hope that we, to coin a phrase, can delight after all many interested model railroaders again with our news program.

Reporter:
That's what I think namely, too. We have prepared us really well. There are surely several news to report about. But before we'll report about the news, we start with the olds. Is just something different. We have spoken in the last … in our last talk in the recent year about the "Rollwagen", about the P8. Well, how far is the work state now?

(Image of hand made sample of series 3810 [Prussian P8] inserted)

Heiner Groh (Tillig):

Well, so we are very proud in any case that we already are relativly far, how one can say it. That's just complete mould-news which we have just arranged appropriately extensively. That means, there we'll be able to develop many different variations, of course. And now we have the first samples with us, which just look relatively like a ready locomotive to me—so, partially also already in the paintworks; so, that means, a steamer—black should it just be usually; one can admire already now here at us.

Reporter:
And so that we now don't make the disappointment so big for those, who unconditionally want to have the P8—when do you reckon with it, when will it come out onto the market?

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
So, we just work on the assumption, that it will be ready approximately by mid-year. I'ld just say, July / August approximately. Em, er, we are in good spirits that we'll manage it untill then. In principle we already had some delays. Er, how it just frequently is, it's the little things that cause big problems. And unfortunately, one can not always say absolutely when something like that will be ready. But I just think, in summer it'll be ready.

Reporter:
I think, I believe, to speak in the name of all model railroaders, of the TT railroaders: good luck that it works out by mid of the year, that the P8 then finally gets onto the rails and to the dealer.

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
Right. I just think, also the waiting will have been well worth it.

Reporter:
Yes. Well, now we but want to speak about this year, about the year 2013. You just come up with a lot of news. And so we lead off with TT. That's in fact your regular gauge, so to speak. At first you present a freight car set, 3-piece.

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
Yes. In the recent years we have launched several 2-axle freight cars. So, not very long freight cars any more, but somewhat shorter ones. And here, there is now completing to this in a further set corresponding mould-news—a Gbs1500, which we present here as news.

(Image of 3 part boxcar set inserted)

Reporter:

And when will it be on the market expectedly?

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
So, we expect that now, the set approximately end of the year.

Reporter:
So the friends of boxcars will just have to be patient for a while. But I think, the waiting is worth it in any case.
You additionally present as mould-news an electric locomotive of the series 140 of the DB AG.

(Image of hand made sample of series 140 inserted)

Heiner Groh (Tillig):

Here we just tackle—er—a complete family, a complete loco family—just like we already did it from time to time. That means, there we will in this context—er—offer various locomotives—now first the series 140 of the DB AG—and want continuing to that, of course, just launch further locomotives—E10 as such, for instance. Er, and there will surely be several possibilities to reproduce also this series appropriately in quite a bit more models.

Reporter:
Especially because the E10 as "Rheingold" ... or in "Rheingold" colors is advertised—unfortunately only as image on the fair. That's why we can not show it the model railroad friends. But on the website at you, I just think, it will surely already show?

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
Well, currently we also only have that what we had concerning images in our news-prospect. Er, the series 140 as such ist just already far advanced—just like one can—er—have a look at it here. And I just think, there we will be able to depict the E10 as such then—er, m—as model at short notice. Er, the "Rheingold" car will surely be several time in coming. But we just hope that we will be relatively far there by year-end.

Reporter:
So we would quite be able, when we meet here next year 2014 again, be able to show this machine probably completely with the "Rheingold" cars.

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
So these chances are not the worst ones in any case.

Reporter:
Okay then. So, let us just go on. It goes on in the freight car field—likewise mould-news of a boxcar "Banana Transport".

(Image of 3 part reefer set inserted)

Heiner Groh (Tillig):

Yes. To wit, there it is about a refrigerator car that we also have built even premisingly on these mould-news—also from last year: 2-axle boxcars. Er, and the particular of it is even that this one has pulled-up loading doors which just extend into the roof. And in principle, this is just the mould-news which we can offer this year—first of all as triple set as so-called "Banana Transport" in which then the cars—er—are decorated differently—that means, have different printings and also concerning the coloring—that means, one white, others somewhat moving into yellowish—so also there are differences.

Reporter:
And the railroad administration—does it stay established in Germany or are there also different railroad administrations?

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
Well, to coin a phrase—now at the moment we've advertised it as DB. But I just think, our product developers will surely know enough material where else one can use this car.

Reporter:
So there's another mould-news which you offer in TT. That is the auto transport car.

(Image of auto transport car inserted)

Heiner Groh (Tillig):

Right. Yes, in principle they are all new … or the newest what we can offer here now. There we have in the last days—rather last week in Sebnitz got the first parts out of the moulds. There it is also about a new auto transport car—2-story: DDm916. Er, this one we will offer this year in various sets, offer various railroad administrations, which is really suited to passanger trains as such then.

Reporter:
So all fresh from the press. It's still all warm; I've tested it. The painting will surely just follow later. I think of … in this brownish tone—similar to, just how they run.
These were the news in TT now which have come to attention now. Now let's come to H0. Also it—er—something very special has come to our attention: these container cars.

(Image of H0 double container car inserted)

Heiner Groh (Tillig):

Yes. We anounced the container car already in the recent year. Er, unfortunately, we haven't completely managed it to deliver them in the last year. There were some complications. Er, but they are just under control so far. And, er, we will on the other hand deliver the double cars in 2 different versions—once as DB AG version and once as ÖBB version. And the nice thing about them: you can put all various loads onto them. The first ones are now delivered without load, so that the model railroaders themselves can make something available for them. And for this year we have advertised as news the container cars with container load—two 20' containers and one 40' container are there with diffenrent printings on them.

Reporter:
Now you present this year for the first time a vehicle in the H0 area which is not all new now and does not depict mould-news. That's the VT07 of the Regentalbahn (Regen Valley Railroad).

(Image of H0 railcar of Regentalbahn [Regen Valley Railroad] inserted)

Heiner Groh (Tillig):

Yes, right. To wit, the background for that is: we just started last year to also offer alternating current models—er—last year railcar trains—that means, railcars with associated cars—and have just adressed then on multiple request also of a here residing sales representative or agent to just get to work on the railcar of the Regentalbahn (Regen Valley Railroad). It just existed already as direct current model. And this one we will now deliver this year as alternating current model.

Reporter:
It is already on the market or will it yet come out eventually?

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
No, it will yet come out. Er, to coin a phrase, won't but last for so long any more because in principle the decoration as such is already certain. It'll surely get another operating number. Er, and then we'll be able to deliver by mid-year approximately, to coin a phrase, also this single railcar for alternating current.

Reporter:
So already now we can see that in TT area and in H0 area by mid-year quite a lot will come up to the Tillig railroad friends.

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
I just think, we will not only by mid-year, but we will have to deliver several things all over the year then. Er, of course it's not allways available to the tastes. One thinks this is more beautyful, another one thinks that is more beautyful. But there will be many things all year long.

Reporter:
Now, there's just another nice gauge that you work on. That is H0m. We spoke about that already in the recent year. But this year you offer again something very special in H0m.

(Image of H0m models inserted)

Heiner Groh (Tillig):

Yes. To wit, we have with the HSB, the Harzer Schmalspurbahnen (Harz Narrow Gauge Railroads)—er—we launch a souvenir car. This souvenir car is just the special thing that it will even only there at the Harzer Schmalspurbahnen (Harz Narrow Gauge Railroads) be available—those, with whom we just have made this car. But we want to frighten nobody that they have to go to the Harzer Schmalspurbahnen (Harz Narrow Gauge Railroads), have to buy the car there. Premising on this car we will, of course, launch all other passenger cars which we have advertised as DR versions then also in the narrow gauges H0m and H0e—just like we've advertised it. And the souvenir car is—like told—the first almost finished model which we can present here. And I just think, it makes desire for more.

Reporter:
I think so. With it there's a freight car and a steam loco of the Harzer Schmalspurbahnen (Harz Narrow Gauge Railroads) shown in a work state.

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
Right. In principle that's the next project which we want to finish this year. Er, that means that it goes to delivery—the steam loco of the series 99 that we already have advertised. You see it here in a not yet completely ready state. But in any case it is—just like it is a good form for a steamer—already painted black. And that's just—to coin a phrase—again one step forward from that what one knows from the end of the last year from us.

Reporter:
So one becomes aware of one fact: that there's mightyly much work and mightyly big commotion in your departments to—so to speak—satisfy the Tillig railroaders.
Now we want to finish the talk, of course, just like we started it, with a prospect to news which—er—are not yet all ready, which probably in your … in your design department—em—is preproduced, to coin a phrase. It is a very special machine. About that very, very many model railroaders will be pleased. It is the …?

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
It is the series 35.10 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn (German Imperial Railroad). Er, that is indeed a long felt wish of many model railroaders. We actually have it in our surveys as we make them frequently—if we do it on fairs or at our club members—this model is a very, very important point on the agenda. And this call we have answered now—to coin a phrase—and will take care of this project. We will surely get around only in the next year—that means 2014—to ... er—to deliver the machine so. That's why it is just advertised appropriately. But, em, we are already now about, to coin a phrase, putting this project just together, so that we can offer in the next year—er—a very, very nice steam loco to the customers.

Reporter:
So we will finish the talk at you with this great prospect for next year. We say a big thank you that you have answered to us. And we look forward to next year.

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
Okay. I thank you and wish in any case again much interesting information and, of course, to all model railroaders—if they are now gauge TT, H0 or H0m or are H0e—much pleasure and then hopefully also with our products.

Reporter:
With this in mind. Thanks.

Heiner Groh (Tillig):
Thanks.
Last edited by LVG1 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let's eat, grandpa."
Punctuation marks save lives!
LVG1

Postby LVG1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:19 pm

I've noticed 2 mistakes of the reporter:
  • "Rollwagen" is the nickname of a Saxon locomotive. So this designation is wrong in reference to the Prussian P8.
  • These auto transport cars are not brown at all. They exist in green, blue and red, but not in brown.

Additionally, it came to my attention that there is some incomplete information:
  • Neither for the Prussian P8, nor for the series 35.10 any information was given about the gauge. Tillig works on more than one gauge. So this information is important.
  • The narrow gauge locomotive is simply called series 99. But in Germany ALL narrow gauge locomotives belong to the series 99. So this information is absolutely meaningless.
    The locomotive shown belongs to the subseries 99610.
"Let's eat, grandpa."
LVG1

Postby ConducTTor » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Thanks SO much for translating and writing everything!!!!!!
My website: http://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby LVG1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:35 pm

ConducTTor wrote:Thanks SO much for translating and writing everything!!!!!!

Oh, no problem.
It's very useful as training.
"Let's eat, grandpa."
LVG1

Postby Christtking » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:32 pm

LVG1:I am assuming that you tried to say that: ..."in Germany all narrow gauge steam locomotives belong to the series 99", right?
Christtking

Postby LVG1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:24 am

Christtking wrote:LVG1:I am assuming that you tried to say that: ..."in Germany all narrow gauge steam locomotives belong to the series 99", right?

Yes.
Just one little word forgotten... :oops:
"Let's eat, grandpa."
LVG1

Postby WillYart » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:24 am

I'd like to add my thanks as well for the translating, I enjoyed reading what is going on.
WillYart

Postby Arseny » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Soviet heavy crawler tractor-carrier AT-T:

AT-T-1.jpg
AT-T-2.jpg
AT-T-3.jpg

The prototype was produced in the city of Kharkov machine-building plant (i.e. tank-building :wink: and locomotive-building) in 1947 - 1979.
It was widely used not only as military artillery tractor, but also for civilian purposes - geologists, builders somewhere in faraway regions, etc. - but not only in Russia and Eastern Europe at all!
It was widely used during the exploration of Antarctica! :shock:
(Does anybody want to built Antarctic layout in TT? :lol: )

The design was based on the T-54 tank chassis and ZiS-150 truck cabin.
Famous Antarctic off-road vehicle "Kharkovchanka" is advanced modification of AT-T.

post-3-12892286444776.jpg

BTW, AT-T were widely used in maintenance-of-way and emergency trains.
Arseny

Postby Arseny » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Hauler announced M4 "Sherman" tank in TT!

http://www.hauler.cz/e-shop/1-120-(tt)-construction-kits-9/m4a2-sherman-857

As I know, it is the first American military vehicle in true TT (except 1:100 wargame tanks, trucks and jeeps).
(Another exception - German Leopard-2 tank; Canada purchased some in 2007; Leopard-2 model is available from TAM)

Good load for the flatcars and/or RailTT's trailer.
I think, I can depict some platoon of the Wisconsin National Guard moving somewhere, or something like that, using this model...
Arseny

PreviousNext

Return to Prototypes / Models