TT Scale 2013 NEW Models

Re: TT Scale 2013 NEW Models

Postby Arseny » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:44 am

ConducTTor wrote:Does anyone know what they're talking about in the video?

I do not know German, but I asked somebody...

First of all Mr. Groh tells that his company tries to do the best for all modellers...
Something about new steam locomotive BR38 - it will be available in July-August; the molds will allow to realise different versions of BR38.
Something about new BR140 electric locomotive; some different versions will be available; in particular - E10 for Rheingold train.
Something about new boxcars and reefers... new automobile transporter car...
Then something about H0 and H0m.
At the end - some new novelties; in the next year they will produce new steam locomotive BR35.10 and some new cars!
Arseny

Postby ConducTTor » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:56 am

Thanks.
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby LVG1 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Arseny wrote:At the end - some new novelties; in the next year they will produce new steam locomotive BR35.10 and some new cars!

...but they didn't tell for which gauge. :think:

By the way:
Currently I'm translating to whole interview into English. At the moment I have something else to do. But tomorrow you will get the whole text.
"Let's eat, grandpa."
Punctuation marks save lives!
LVG1

Postby ConducTTor » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:34 pm

LVG1 wrote:Currently I'm translating to whole interview into English. At the moment I have something else to do. But tomorrow you will get the whole text.

:clap: :dance:
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby Arseny » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:07 pm

LVG1 wrote:
Arseny wrote:At the end - some new novelties; in the next year they will produce new steam locomotive BR35.10 and some new cars!

...but they didn't tell for which gauge. :think:

I am sure they meant TT - Tillig had already produced early version of BR23/35, and Zeuke/BTTB/Tillig produced BR35 earlier...

LVG1 wrote:By the way:
Currently I'm translating to whole interview into English. At the moment I have something else to do. But tomorrow you will get the whole text.

Great! :thumbup:
Arseny

Postby Christtking » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 pm

So the company will still keep the name "TILLIG"?, not that it really matters! Just curious, since mister Tillig was the one in charge (at the time he was in charge) he gave his company his last name. Now since it has a new owner, will the company's name change?
About the new items: looks like they are not really many new items, just remakes (or new versions of the old ones) and higher prices.
Christtking

Postby Arseny » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:42 am

Why not? Sometimes ago August Horch was driven out from his "Horch" company; "Dodge" company does not belong to Dodge family; it's commonplace.
Do you want to return the "Zeuke" name? It would have some sense from the historical point of view... :grin:
Arseny

Postby j p » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 am

Christtking wrote:So the company will still keep the name "TILLIG"?, not that it really matters! Just curious, since mister Tillig was the one in charge (at the time he was in charge) he gave his company his last name. Now since it has a new owner, will the company's name change?
About the new items: looks like they are not really many new items, just remakes (or new versions of the old ones) and higher prices.

I don't see the point.
Ford company is not owned by Ford family anymore, Porsche is not owned by Porsche family, and Boeing is not owned by Boeing family either. Maersk is owned by the founder's family (or significant part of it is), but their family name is not Maersk anymore.
Why should Tillig throw away their trademark?
j p

Postby Arseny » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:17 am

j p wrote:Ford company is not owned by Ford family anymore

Hmm... are you sure?
As I know, Ford family owns 40% of stocks of Ford company. Am I wrong?
Arseny

Postby LVG1 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:21 am

Arseny wrote:Sometimes ago August Horch was driven out from his "Horch" company

And the new owners even won the litigation to keep this name. So Mr. Horch had to call his new company "Audi" (which is the Latin version of "Horch").
"Let's eat, grandpa."
Punctuation marks save lives!
LVG1

PreviousNext

Return to Prototypes / Models