TT-MODELL Swiss 1st CLASS coach

TT-MODELL Swiss 1st CLASS coach

Postby Christtking » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Here I found another coach manufactured by the Russian company TT-MODEL. I am not exactly sure if they work in cooperation with KRUEGER company. It seems like both companies are using same methods of manufacturing process and some parts found on the models manufactured by both companies are similar. Maybe they use the same supplier? I will post the photo of this model (article number 7635) in the Prototype category also. I altered my model a little bit. I added WC shoots (1X) under each toilet, added handle bars next to the automatic doors, I added clear plastic on the inside of the model where the passageway (gangways) ends of the coach to imitate the door windows (the model came without any windows in these areas), I drew a skinny black line (each end of the coach) to imitate the separation of the sliding doors, I installed plastic rods (red tint) in the empty holes provided with this expensive hand made model. That could be helpful later on if SMD LEDs will be installed (inside the unit) to imitate the marker lights (if the coach ends up to be the last car in the train composition). Inside I added 2 extra walls (1X each end) from styrene sheet .030" to enclose the WC (toilets) and painted them with proper colour (s), added 1 extra piece of styrene strip on top of the gangway doors (1X each end) and painted with proper colour (s). The model is OK, not that good looking compared to Tillig coaches, kind of expensive (US $45-55), but I give the company some credit for the fact that at least they are trying!
Attachments
DSCF2088.JPG
DSCF2091.JPG
DSCF2093.JPG
Christtking

Re: TT-MODELL Swiss 1st CLASS coach

Postby Arseny » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 am

Christtking wrote:Here I found another coach manufactured by the Russian company TT-MODEL. I am not exactly sure if they work in cooperation with KRUEGER company.

TT-model is a joint venture with G.Krueger; he shares in it
Arseny

Postby Christtking » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:24 am

Thank you Arseny: Any cooperation from the owner of TT CLUB Berlin involved in this. Do you know? Just curious. For a fact I visited him in 2002, he was very sick, he was recovering from a open heart surgery. He told me that he was developing and manufacturing some of his models in cooperation with Peresvet. I was interested in his single units double deckers he was announcing for a long time, but I'm not sure he ever released any on the market because Kuehn just launched his models at full speed and took over. The project from TT Club Berlin was abandoned. Since I'm Romanian of nationality, I grew up in communism and I asked Diplom Ingenieur Schauer after he showed me the clear plastic prototype of his double decker prototype, if he could release the Romanian version also (light blue top and bottom and white in the center) back the 80's livery. He told me that his suppliers where kind of slow because the printing process they are using it takes a lot of time, but anything could be possible. Well it's been over 10 years. so I guess I have to wait for Kuehn to see if he will release other versions besides, DR, CSD, PKP.
Last edited by Christtking on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Christtking

Postby LVG1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Christtking wrote:Diplomat Ingenir Schauer

I usually ignore misspellings. But in this case it could be misleading. If he's German, it'll mean "Diplom-Ingenieur" which means as much as "graduated engineer". It's got nothing to do with diplomats. :wink:
"Let's eat, grandpa."
Punctuation marks save lives!
LVG1

Postby Christtking » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Been writing all day yesterday. Cut me some slack. You are right LVG1! I don't speak German, so expect some mistakes from a Romanian!
Christtking

Return to TT-Model TT Scale Models