TT Layout - DONATION

TT Layout - DONATION

Postby Levchik1981 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:55 pm

Hi all !
A week ago my grandfather Boris Shagal has passed away. During 55 years he was collecting trains , locos, and built a room size layout / TT scale.
No one of his sons or grand sons has interest in continuing his hobby. Therefore, the family decided to donate the diorama with all its components to a club, organization or enthusiast which will preserve it or/and will continue to build it.
The layout is in Israel. I will disassemble and pack it, so it will be ready for delivery. Delivery at your cost.
Please contact me for more pictures and details.

Levchik1981

Re: TT Layout - DONATION

Postby ConducTTor » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:06 pm

Hello, sorry about your grandfather. It would be helpful to give the dimensions of the layout.
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the powerful know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby Levchik1981 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:01 pm

ConducTTor wrote:Hello, sorry about your grandfather. It would be helpful to give the dimensions of the layout.

The room is about 10 Square meters. But will be able to be more precise on Thursday when I will be next to it.
Levchik1981

Postby AstroGoat760 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:20 pm

My model train room is around 38 square meters in size, so I am interested in the shipping costs, to see if they are affordable for me.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Postby Levchik1981 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:35 am

AngrySailor302 wrote:My model train room is around 38 square meters in size, so I am interested in the shipping costs, to see if they are affordable for me.

Hello !
Ok. I plan to start the disassembly on Thursday , so after I finish it and pack everything the shipping company will be able to quote the cost of delivery.
As soon as I know the shipping cost I will let everyone here know about it.
Levchik1981

Return to Layouts / Track Plans