TT journal enquiry

TT journal enquiry

Postby Roger Taylor » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:50 am

I would be interested to hear any comments, opinions, observations etc. about the German-language journal MBI TT Total! This was first published in 2007. I have seen it advertised as published twice a year, although certainly in 2010 and 2011 there were three editions.

The MBI TT Total! web site includes a subscription page where non-German subscribers are welcomed. However, there appears to be no online card payment facility, and it says that payments are accepted from German banks only. A query posted online to MBI has remained unanswered. Has anyone managed to crack the online subscription conundrum for a UK subscription? Alternatively, does anyone know whether there are any UK suppliers of this journal with whom one might place a standing order?

Regards

Roger
Roger Taylor

Re: TT journal enquiry

Postby j p » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:42 am

Roger Taylor wrote:I would be interested to hear any comments, opinions, observations etc. about the German-language journal MBI TT Total! This was first published in 2007. I have seen it advertised as published twice a year, although certainly in 2010 and 2011 there were three editions.

The MBI TT Total! web site includes a subscription page where non-German subscribers are welcomed. However, there appears to be no online card payment facility, and it says that payments are accepted from German banks only. A query posted online to MBI has remained unanswered. Has anyone managed to crack the online subscription conundrum for a UK subscription? Alternatively, does anyone know whether there are any UK suppliers of this journal with whom one might place a standing order?

Regards

Roger

I checked their subscription page and they have an option for Europe (35.70 EUR)
You don't need to have a German account, just select the next option, which is an invoice. You get their invoice, transfer the money to them, and they'd send you the journal.
The reason is probably that they cannot charge a foreign account automatically every year.
j p

Re: TT journal enquiry

Postby ConducTTor » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:10 pm

You can buy previous issues at reasonable prices on ebay.de

Sent using Tapatalk - now Free
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the powerful know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion