TT Empire

Re: TT Empire

Postby ConducTTor » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:00 am

Ok I see it now. I guess I'm either blind or slightly retarded.
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby Arseny » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:19 am

It's new kit? Am I right?
Arseny

Postby Carsten » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:53 am

Tom Dempsey wrote: Does anyone know what the basis of the model is? I.e., is this an upgrade for an existing mechanism or a scratchbuilder assist kit.

It has an milled brass frame, a resin shell with different etched nickel silver doors according your preferred railroad. The shell itself have been build as an master with etched brass parts. The trucks are from Beckmann TT. Some more details are lost wax brass parts. It comes as a kit for a high price. I believe, only 20 kits has been made.

Carsten
Carsten

Postby Arseny » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:56 am

Carsten wrote:
Tom Dempsey wrote: Does anyone know what the basis of the model is? I.e., is this an upgrade for an existing mechanism or a scratchbuilder assist kit.

It has an milled brass frame, a resin shell with different etched nickel silver doors according your preferred railroad. The shell itself have been build as an master with etched brass parts. The trucks are from Beckmann TT. Some more details are lost wax brass parts. It comes as a kit for a high price. I believe, only 20 kits has been made.

Carsten

Do you know the price?
And where can I make the order?..
Arseny

Postby Carsten » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:31 pm

I guess it has been sold. I don't know the price for nonmembers of the group. Again my guess well above 300,- Euro.
Carsten

Previous

Return to General Discussion