Tillig TRAXX2E DE Class 246 of the IGT 04931

Tillig TRAXX2E DE Class 246 of the IGT 04931

Postby Dibbedabb » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Hey guys!

The "real" modell of the TRAXX Diesel is available now - and it's really great! Previously unseen details and symbols on a Tillig model. It comes completely fitted including handrails. (but they are not glued, so one was missing on my locomotive). It has a quite and smooth drive.
The only down thing is sensor for the polish train control system (looks like the german Indusi-magnet, but is located in the middle of the locomotive on the tank). Why Tillig didn't solve it with an extra part will remain Tillig's secret.
It's like running a marathon and being with the best for more than 42 kilometres and than stopping 5 metres before the finish line and saying: Well, f**k it!

Anyway, here are some pictures. The model is - compared to the simplified sister - much more expensive (120 Euros the single loco), but it's definetily worth the money...

The roof including the fan

The IGT-sticker on the front and on the window

The tank and the polish magnet

The truck

Number and details
Dibbedabb

Re: Tillig TRAXX2E DE Class 246 of the IGT 04931

Postby ConducTTor » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Nice! Do you have pictures of the "step" on the front of the cab? In pre-production pictures it looked like an etched part. I'm waiting for the electric version to go with my dostos.
My website: http://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby Dibbedabb » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi!

Sorry, I didn't get a message about your reply. The steps are etched and look really good.
Here you can see the thin front steps. But I don't have picture of the direct view on the steps.
Dibbedabb

Postby ConducTTor » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:48 pm

:thumbup:
My website: http://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Return to Tillig TT Scale Models