this is how you do it.

this is how you do it.

Postby jmass » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:06 am

we all talk about how tt has no following in north america and ive come up with what i think is a good solution for that. we all have children in our lives, nephews neices sons daughters or younger cousins or freinds kids. instead of buying them an ho set pick them up one of the many tt starter sets. i just picked up this set for my eight year old grandson and he likes it alot. at a young age it doesnt matter that its not the trains he sees locally on the tracks here its just a train. also, buy one or two extra freight cars and some extra track to give him later in time. its little steps like that which will bring an awarness of the scale to more people.
Attachments
DSCN0695002.JPG
jmass

Re: this is how you do it.

Postby ConducTTor » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:05 pm

I have 2 nephews, one is 4 the other 0.75. I plan on doing exactly that in a few years.
My website: http://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby jmass » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:20 pm

DSCN0702001.JPG
well i gave my grandson some stuff from old ho and n scale setups and told him to have at it. he now exsplains to me how he drops off the full cars andpicks them up when their empty. now i cant say the trainset sees as much use as the wii system but it does me good to come downstairs and seeing him run the trains. by the way, he also knows that his trains like mine are tt scale.
jmass

Postby ConducTTor » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:43 pm

That's awesome!

:dance:
My website: http://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion