Small Lot of BTTB available-never run

Small Lot of BTTB available-never run

Postby railtwister » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Today I stopped in at a local store who sells a lot of European Marklin items, and asked if he carried anything in TT (I was hoping for Tillig Bedding Track, but of course, no luck there). As it turns out, all he had was a consignment box belonging to one of his customers which was to be sold as a single lot only, supposedly all brand new items. Looking in the box, I found all items to be BTTB including four structure kits, a starter freight set in the unique T-shaped box, a boxed freight car set containing 4 assorted freight cars (one with a real rock load), plus a Karwendel Express boxed set with an electric loco and three passenger cars. There was no track other than what may have been included in the "T" box (i didn't open it). The asking price was $500 for the lot, which may or may not be negotiable, I didn't ask. I told him I would email the group in case anyone is interested, so if anyone is, the shop is Discount Train and Hobby, 211 E. Oakland Park Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334, Phone: (954)564-2440, FAX: (954)564-5367. The proprietor's name is Rick Basini.
railtwister

Re: Small Lot of BTTB available-never run

Postby Marquette » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Real rock load... that's not rock. That's concrete from the Berlin Wall: that's the Berlin Wall special set.
http://espeett.blogspot.com - The SP in 1:120 - my attempt at a blog
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Marquette

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade