shipping costs

Talk about anything and everything!

shipping costs

Postby jmass » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:09 pm

one of are russian freinds inquired about the f3. i looked up the fed ex shipping cost for package under a pound and the cheapest price was over a hundred dollars. does this seem right?
jmass

Re: shipping costs

Postby areibel » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:49 pm

For Fed Ex, yeah. I've never been inpressed with Fed Ex as a shipper, they might be great if you have to send a lot of over night packages but if you use their regular shipping it's more expensive and slower than most others.
UPS is just about as bad for anything international, the Post Office is going to be the cheapest way. I know there are some problems, I sent a package to Andrey when he was doing the SD45 etch and it never arrived, I don't know if there is any tracking or insurance that would have helped.
areibel

Postby Rob M » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Try going through the Post Office. International First Class should be around $11 but you don't get any tracking info. Priority Mail is around $25-$30 (I think) and you get a tracking #
Rob M

Postby jmass » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:10 pm

i checked into the post office and they dont have russia down as a destination. ill talk tomy postmaster and see what he says. thanks guys.
jmass

Return to Off Topic