Scratch Southern Pacific C30 Caboose

Re: Scratch Southern Pacific C30 Caboose

Postby Shipsure » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Just an update. Now that I have the time to get back to doing some of these projects, I have been setting up and getting ready to start producing this kit. I am hoping by early January to offer my freight cars and sometime after that, through TTWest make structures available. Sorry for dropping off the map, but life has a way of messing with your hobby :)

Cheers

Joe
Shipsure

Postby Richard-B » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Shipsure wrote:Life has a way of messing with your hobby :)
We resemble that remark... <sigh>

Kat will be flying to Budapest this week... for one of those 'messing with' reasons;
She has picked-out a special piece to play on Violin at her Father's memorial service next Friday.
---------------------------------------------------------
Richard Brennan - http://www.tt-west.com
Somewhere between Shenzhen and Budapest...
Richard-B

Postby ConducTTor » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:09 am

Shipsure wrote:by early January to offer my freight cars and sometime after that, through TTWest make structures available.

:thumbup:
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the powerful know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby gerhard_k » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:28 pm

Shipsure wrote:Just an update. Now that I have the time to get back to doing some of these projects, I have been setting up and getting ready to start producing this kit. I am hoping by early January to offer my freight cars and sometime after that, through TTWest make structures available. Sorry for dropping off the map, but life has a way of messing with your hobby :)

Joe

Good to hear you're back with us, Joe! Just for yucks, I went back through this thread and counted 22 stated ready to buy, including of course 3 for me - any cupola variation you decide to make. I'll call them my belated Christmas present... :dance:

- Gerhard
Sometimes you win... sometimes you learn.
gerhard_k

Postby Shipsure » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:27 pm

:thumbup: Hope to get some quality time next week to cut parts.

Cheers

Joe

gerhard_k wrote:
Shipsure wrote:Just an update. Now that I have the time to get back to doing some of these projects, I have been setting up and getting ready to start producing this kit. I am hoping by early January to offer my freight cars and sometime after that, through TTWest make structures available. Sorry for dropping off the map, but life has a way of messing with your hobby :)

Joe

Good to hear you're back with us, Joe! Just for yucks, I went back through this thread and counted 22 stated ready to buy, including of course 3 for me - any cupola variation you decide to make. I'll call them my belated Christmas present... :dance:

- Gerhard
Shipsure

Previous

Return to Prototypes / Models