Scratch Southern Pacific C30 Caboose

Re: Scratch Southern Pacific C30 Caboose

Postby Shipsure » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Just an update. Now that I have the time to get back to doing some of these projects, I have been setting up and getting ready to start producing this kit. I am hoping by early January to offer my freight cars and sometime after that, through TTWest make structures available. Sorry for dropping off the map, but life has a way of messing with your hobby :)

Cheers

Joe
User avatar
Shipsure
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Re: Scratch Southern Pacific C30 Caboose

Postby Richard-B » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Shipsure wrote:Life has a way of messing with your hobby :)
We resemble that remark... <sigh>

Kat will be flying to Budapest this week... for one of those 'messing with' reasons;
She has picked-out a special piece to play on Violin at her Father's memorial service next Friday.
---------------------------------------------------------
Richard Brennan - http://www.tt-west.com
Somewhere between Shenzhen and Budapest...
User avatar
Richard-B
 
Posts: 777
Images: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:29 pm
Location: San Leandro, CA

Re: Scratch Southern Pacific C30 Caboose

Postby ConducTTor » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:09 am

Shipsure wrote:by early January to offer my freight cars and sometime after that, through TTWest make structures available.


:thumbup:
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the powerful know: divide and conquer
User avatar
ConducTTor
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8291
Images: 13
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 4:52 pm
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Scratch Southern Pacific C30 Caboose

Postby gerhard_k » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:28 pm

Shipsure wrote:Just an update. Now that I have the time to get back to doing some of these projects, I have been setting up and getting ready to start producing this kit. I am hoping by early January to offer my freight cars and sometime after that, through TTWest make structures available. Sorry for dropping off the map, but life has a way of messing with your hobby :)

Joe

Good to hear you're back with us, Joe! Just for yucks, I went back through this thread and counted 22 stated ready to buy, including of course 3 for me - any cupola variation you decide to make. I'll call them my belated Christmas present... :dance:

- Gerhard
Sometimes you win... sometimes you learn.
gerhard_k
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: Annapolis MD USA

Re: Scratch Southern Pacific C30 Caboose

Postby Shipsure » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:27 pm

:thumbup: Hope to get some quality time next week to cut parts.

Cheers

Joe


gerhard_k wrote:
Shipsure wrote:Just an update. Now that I have the time to get back to doing some of these projects, I have been setting up and getting ready to start producing this kit. I am hoping by early January to offer my freight cars and sometime after that, through TTWest make structures available. Sorry for dropping off the map, but life has a way of messing with your hobby :)

Joe

Good to hear you're back with us, Joe! Just for yucks, I went back through this thread and counted 22 stated ready to buy, including of course 3 for me - any cupola variation you decide to make. I'll call them my belated Christmas present... :dance:

- Gerhard
User avatar
Shipsure
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Previous

Return to Prototypes / Models

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest