roco digital starter set

Re: roco digital starter set

Postby Rich B » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:50 pm

I have been running a Multimaus for a couple of years now. Overall I'm very happy with it, although the lack of double heading is a little frustrating. You can change CV19 on individual locos though and consist, it's just that the software doesn't do it for you automatically. I found it to be good as a slave with a Lenz Set 100, although my current intentions are to upgrade to the MultiMausPro once it's in the shops.
Rich B

Re: roco digital starter set

Postby dileTTante » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:45 am

Maybe too late to be helpful Multimaus manual in English is available on line as PDF from Roco. http://www.roco.cc/fileadmin/downloads/MultimausPDF/pdf1169_en.pdf I've wanted to get the Multimaus, and before that the Lokmaust2. At weekend train show I saw Fleischmann N scale starter set with controller that looked the same as the Multimaus. Same supplier also showed me ESU Navigator wireless control which cost more than I can consider but was priced low enough to be very tempting. A search for info about the Navigator showed comments that Tillig includes the Navigator with its starter sets.
Attachments
t3_FL-931086.jpg
dileTTante

Previous

Return to Electric / DCC