Random Cat Photos

Talk about anything and everything!

Re: Random Cat Photos

Postby AstroGoat760 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:04 am

Here is Natasha with a loop of S gauge track:
IMG_1055.JPG
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Postby CaTTwoman281 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:22 am

4BFB9CC8-9E1E-4F8D-9EB7-1D0FDB0EF5D1.jpeg
Here is our new traveling cat Princess Phoebe Snow
Real Women Not Only Drive Diesel Trucks, They Drive Diesel Tractors!
CaTTwoman281

Postby AstroGoat760 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:59 am

Here are some updated photos of Princess Phoebe Snow, not to be confused with our original Phoebe Snow, a Manx cat.

Princess is the new cat's honorific, much like how Natasha has the honorific of Duchess.
IMG_1387.JPG

Note the harness that Phoebe wears near-continuously now:
IMG_1388.JPG

Phoebe has been with us for just shy of a month now.

It was a strange quirk that led us to her. At about 2am one night, the thermostat controller for our HVAC went ka-put, and I found that the closest Wal-Mart had the upgraded model of thermostat controller that we had in stock, so we headed out and bought the controller. On our way out, we noticed some employees feeding a cat near one of the cart coralls, so we asked about the cat, and they replied that "he" was a stray that had been abandoned there about a month or two prior, and that "he" came out at night looking for food. We asked if we could take the cat home and they agreed.

The cat was given a bath and was found to be female, and given the name Phoebe Snow, in honor of our prior Phoebe Snow. Regardless, the new Phoebe has taken to me to the point where she is seldom away from me when indoors, and has proven to take to being on a harness and leash as well, she travels outside of the house at least once a week now. When napping, as cats are wont to do often, she almost exclusively sleeps on my side of the bed, and has learned to pick up on my PTSD and anxiety issues as well.

In short: Damn. Good. Cat.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Previous

Return to Off Topic