North American TT Fleet Photos

North American TT Fleet Photos

Postby CaTTwoman281 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Well, I uncovered a couple of boxes with some of our TT scale car fleet during packing today, so we decided to "pose" what cars we had in those boxes, before they get packed into the plastic bins with the rest of the TT equipment.

I would guess that this is between 1/2 and 1/3 of our North American TT car fleet, and around 2/9 of our total TT rolling stock fleet.

Here is 58 cars, of them, of various makes, including HP Products, Star Line, Joma, Possum Valley Models, Allegheny Scale Models, Gold Coast, and quite a few scratch-built ones.
The car body on the lower right of the above photo is the beginnings of a mid to late 1800's boxcar.

The entire bottom row is cars that James built here (I helped with the two brown ones).

There are some Maisto cars included in this, as they will be converted/modified into TT scale eventually, as we get more trucks and couplers.

Does anyone else have any North American TT Fleet Photos that they would like to share?
Real Women Not Only Drive Diesel Trucks, They Drive Diesel Tractors!
CaTTwoman281

Re: North American TT Fleet Photos

Postby CSD » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:18 pm

I live in North America. That's close enough, right?

Anyway this is my Zeuke fleet. I would also be curious to see others collections.
PB240003.jpg
Mark
//S
CSD

Postby ConducTTor » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Maybe we do two of these threads? Since this one asks specifically for NA models?
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the powerful know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby AstroGoat760 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:05 pm

We have a pretty large European TT Fleet, but all of it is packed up now, even the parts and tools are packed up.
All TT stuff that is out is the travel box with Ernie, Bert and Lindsay in it, the portable layout, and the module segments.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Postby ConducTTor » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:46 pm

I've never had my whole collection out at once. I wonder what it looks like.
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the powerful know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby AstroGoat760 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:01 pm

ConducTTor wrote:I've never had my whole collection out at once. I wonder what it looks like.

The only segment of our fleet that we have had out together at once has been our British TT fleet. I do not think we have a photo of that fleet together.
AstroGoat760

Postby AstroGoat760 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Well, we have finally started to unpack the rest of the TT scale boxes that were packed up years back (2010, 2012, and 2013), and we decided to take some pictures of the fleet as it is located and brought out.

87 North American freight cars so far and counting in various states of assembly and conversion to Kadee 713/714s.

There are at least a dozen more to find and locate, including our Gold Coast cars, and a couple of Shapeways cars. Then there is the matter of kits and such, not to mention the passenger car fleet. With the imminent setup of my workbench again after so many years, I look forward to getting the cars completed and rolling again as soon as I can.

I love not having to move around anymore!
AstroGoat760

Return to Prototypes / Models