New ROCO WiFi throttle

New ROCO WiFi throttle

Postby CN-TT » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:36 pm

For all Roco Z21/z21 user, there is a new wifi throttle coming this year. This will make the z21 even better!
http://www.roco.cc/en/product/235722-0- ... ducts.html
You gotta do much more than believe if you really wanna change things!

"The GuiTTar Case" Gallery
"The GuiTTar Case" YouTube
CN-TT

Re: New ROCO WiFi throttle

Postby CN-TT » Mon May 29, 2017 4:09 am

Two weeks ago I bought the new Roco WLAN-Multimaus. It works and feels like a normal Multimaus without the cord. Connecting the Maus via Wifi took 2 minutes without any problems. I ran The GuiTTar Case from 10 meters (30 feet) away with no problems, and I have to say that I removed the antennas on my router because I don't need it for The GuiTTar Case. Usually the router stands right next to it or under the table.
After some fiddling with the tunout functions it is now very easy to switch 10 of your main digital turnouts with the push of one function button. You still can switch every single turnout on a layout but you have to enter the turnout address to do so. Roco says there is an update comming to switch a maximum of 10 turnouts with one function button! :thumbup: I will test it when it is available.
The next test will be how long the three AAA batteries will last. I'll do this at the next show in october.

I highly recommend the new Roco WLAN-Multimaus, especially for the TT-Tracks layout.

I ordered it for 99 Euro at a local shop and ended up paying just 91,08 Euro!!!

If you have any question feel free to ask!

Bjoern
WLAN-Maus.jpg
CN-TT

Return to Electric / DCC