mth enters the s guage

Talk about anything and everything!

mth enters the s guage

Postby jmass » Thu May 24, 2012 12:12 pm

002.JPG
mth takes over the showcase line from s helper service. i guess they never got my letter on tt scale.
jmass

Re: mth enters the s guage

Postby areibel » Thu May 24, 2012 12:24 pm

They probably did, then they chuckled and threw it away. It's been the same thing for years, guys saying "Why not just talk to (Insert model RR manufacturer- usually Bachmann, Atlas, Intermountain, etc..) and ask them to make TT?". Because they want to make MONEY! We have to get more guys interested in TT, and get stuff out there to attract attention. That what SHS and American Models did in S, they bit the bullet and started turning out stuff that was affordable (well, compared to brass that is) and very well done. The only thing that slowed then down was the whole China Manufacturing thing, they lost their production capability for a while but were coming back. And with Don thinking of retiring and Mike Wolf smelling a profit, it had to happen.
areibel

Re: mth enters the s guage

Postby jmass » Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 pm

i just hope that mth keeps up the quality of the showcase line products. i still kick myself in the Haggis for parting with my showcase line maine central f7 set. best set in any scale i ever owned.
jmass

Return to Off Topic