Locomotive detail parts

Locomotive detail parts

Postby AstroGoat760 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Recently I made a purchase of a bulk amount of detail parts, more than I can see myself ever using, so I am willing to part with the "surplus". As my workbench is covered right now with construction supplies for the refitting of my Train Room, I have had to use a spare door with sawhorses as a table, which is mainly used to sort my American Flyer trains for inventory purposes, as well as documenting what loco needs what work done and so on, hence the display of parts is not as good as I normally would do.

I have a number of steam domes and air compressors of varying designs and sizes for sale or trade. Price depends on desired type and quantity. Also available are TT scale figures. The American Flyer 4-4-2 in the second picture is not for sale.

There are more than these available, I just do not have space to lay out all of the parts without risking losing some at this time.

PM me for more details.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Re: Locomotive detail parts

Postby spencer51 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Hello,
Do you still have any of the smaller domes left, or any parts for an older model engine?

Thanks,

Wm. H.
spencer51

Postby AstroGoat760 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:16 pm

spencer51 wrote:Hello,
Do you still have any of the smaller domes left, or any parts for an older model engine?

Thanks,

Wm. H.

Yes, I do. How many parts are you looking at getting?
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Postby spencer51 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:00 pm

a couple sand domes, smoke stacks, boiler fronts - anything that could be used in building an early 2-6-0 or similar engine from late 1800s, early 1900s.

Thanks,
W. H.
spencer51

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade