TT Scale LINKS - all the TT links you need!

Re: TT Scale LINKS - all the TT links you need!

Postby LVG1 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:39 am

Yes, may be. The sad thing is:
It's a relatively large club. We have more than 30 members. These members have all different skills. So all skills necessary for a really great layout are available within this club. But decisions are made by a small "elite", while those members with experience and skills who could improve the decisions made for more quality get regularly presented with a fait accompli.

By the way:
In my eyes, the most important detail of this layout is the Faller CarSystem. It was installed from the beginning on. That time, it was only offered in H0 scale. So we purchased chassis of the smallest H0 vehicles offered by Faller and altered them and made TT scale trucks and busses of them.
When we ordered more and more chassis, Faller became curious. So we told them what we did and sent them photos and videos. They were so impressed that they decided to follow this course. So we were the reason why Faller offered their first TT-scale vehicles for their CarSystem.
"Let's eat, grandpa."
Punctuation marks save lives!
LVG1

Postby Christtking » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Very nice LVG1: See the thing with me was like this. After Herr Hans Jurgen Tillig got the post of the chief executive I use to send him (or the company members) my own ideas about their products, how to improve them, more details, etc. They did start to improve for a while, but the thing that bothered me the most was that they never answered back at least to say Thank you! I stopped sending them my ideas, just for the fact they do not like to listen to their customers, like FALLER did in your case. In my opinion they (Tillig) listens to only "their" club members. I feel that they should listen to the ordinary customers also, we are the ones that keep them in business. I don't want to sound like I expect them to do it, or feel like they owe me something.
That Faller thing with moving cars and trucks, it is somerthing! I've seen a video on YOUTUBE about the wiring and the LEDs and boards with components, multi function capabilities, they are expensive for a reason. Pieces of art! No toys!
You guys do a very good job as team members of that club especially being that many! :thumbup:
Christtking

Postby LVG1 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:56 am

Oh, Faller did not ignore us.
On opposite, they even sent us pre-production models of their first TT-scale busses for their CarSystem.
"Let's eat, grandpa."
Punctuation marks save lives!
LVG1

Postby Christtking » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Very nice! My kind of company! Why can TILLIG be like this (that)? By the way, I just sent Tillig an e-mail the other day about some mistakes that are performed on their models, not lately, a few things that's been going on for years. I guess they need a new management or a new quality assurance department or manager (s). They answered that they will address the issues :roll:
Christtking

Postby Arseny » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:43 am

http://www.corvairunderground.com/mls.htm - Model Logging Supply - Logging Camp bunk houses
Arseny

Postby ConducTTor » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:06 pm

Added - thx.
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the powerful know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby sman » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:07 am

Hi Guys, just over a week ago I ordered a couple little bits from a place called Model Mania in Poland..
www.modelmania.com.pl

Shipped on the 2nd, arrived (Melbourne, Australia) today (11th), call me impressed. Well packaged and everything arrived in one piece. I ordered only a couple of things that were labelled as in stock.

No English version of the site, but there is a Google translate option in the top left menu which works surprisingly well. Also, the order/payment/shipping confirmation emails are sent in Polish. If you use gMail, there is an option to easily translate the contents of the message as you read it, otherwise you'd have to copy the text and use google translate in a separate window. I tried both out of interest to see how accurate they would be, and it worked quite well.

My only criticism is that there was only one shipping option (to Australia at least), 3kg parcel. Which is a bit overkill if you just want to order a couple of small bits (as I did since it was my first time there). But if you order a reasonable amount of things then it works out ok. There was some track & trace capability but only as far as departing the capital, which was really the main thing anyway.

Will post some pics of the toys somewhere later on :grin:
I will definitely shop there again. There is some PKP rolling stock there I have my eyes on :drool:

Anyway, might be worth adding this site to the list as well.

Cheers,
Henryk.
Henryk
sman

Postby ConducTTor » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:09 am

^^^ added - thx
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the powerful know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby Arseny » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:19 am

http://gcmini.mybigcommerce.com/15mm/ - "15mm" wargame buildings, I suppose suitable for TT
Last edited by Arseny on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arseny

Postby Arseny » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:07 am

http://www.clevermodels.net/ - paper buildings kits, can be rescaled to TT
http://www.scalemodelplans.com/ - paper buildings kits, can be rescaled to TT
Arseny

PreviousNext

Return to Links