Layout : Gare de Hulot

Re: Layout : Gare de Hulot

Postby gabbysuz » Mon May 31, 2010 10:30 pm

So I assume you've used this method before and have had no problems with sagging? Interesting........

Yes, it was the same approach to my 3'x6' layout, which has been operating for the last 12 years, so I think it passes the
test for longevity. Just need to make sure that you have enough supports under it. I've also used it on my O scale layout if you can believe it, no problems, although that layout has since been torn down in favor of TT (and expense !)

I became a fan of theirs as soon they together with Nando whooped Ferrari's asses. And, I like Kubica so I'm still rooting for them! Oh and BTW, if Petrov would quit smashing the car, he may do very well for them.

I too like Renault, I think their current car is the best looking car on the grid, especially the paint scheme, love the yellow
and black. Kubica and Petrov are both really good drivers, I hope Renault keeps them both for a long time.

If you are talking favorite drivers of all time, it would have to be Juan Manuel Fangio, I'm also a fan of Pedro Rodriguez and
Brian Redman in those Porsche 917s of the 70's. If your talking favorite driver in my times, I'd say probably have to be Senna, because he never held anything back and never settled for 2nd place.

Re: Layout : Gare de Hulot

Postby Marquette » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:47 am

Senna was great too, yeah. Too bad they had him killed. </conspiracytheorism> - The SP in 1:120 - my attempt at a blog
#include <std/disclaimer.h>

Return to Layouts / Track Plans