L.S.Models' Sleepers are available

L.S.Models' Sleepers are available

Postby Dibbedabb » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Hey guys,

as already mentioned, the belgian company L.S.Models enters TT scale. Their first model is a sleeper car type WLABmee. The prototype cars were built in (the former eastern part of) Germany during the 1990s. Most of the east european (former state) operators use it - and none of the west european. Nevertheless the cars are used on connections to the western european states, so they can also be seen there.
The model is a new step ahead in details - at a very affordable price (double packs are sold at around 84 Euros)... But see for yourself. I have two russian RZD cars.
Dibbedabb

Re: L.S.Models' Sleepers are available

Postby ConducTTor » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Wow! They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby gabbysuz » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:51 pm

They are Stunning ! Fantastic looking detail and interior looks good too ! Well Done LS Models :clap:
If I'm correct, they produce some SNCF / FS models in HO, I can only dream of the day that SNCF and/or
FS coaches are produced in TT ! Please oh Please ! :pray:
gabbysuz

Postby Dibbedabb » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:16 pm

At the moment these models are distributed via Tillig. (And I really hope, Tillig doesn't only distribute them, but also analyse and compare them with their own products - there is a lot to learn)
As far as I know L.S. has "licked blood", like we say. They are really interested in TT scale and might produce more - with or without Tillig. They have a few really interesting cars in their H0 portfolio, like german sleeper cars, that would form a good train with the russian ones and Tillig's class 189 MRCE oder class 101 as the locomotive. Since the old "Ostbahn" (Eastern mainline) from Berlin heading for Warsaw isn't electric, some (shorter) night trains are even pulled by class 232. The down side is: L.S.Models' products are single editions only, if I remember correct.
Dibbedabb

Postby ConducTTor » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Dibbedabb wrote:(And I really hope, Tillig doesn't only distribute them, but also analyse and compare them with their own products - there is a lot to learn)
As far as I know L.S. has "licked blood", like we say. They are really interested in TT scale and might produce more - with or without Tillig.

I hope these things happen. It's only competition that advances quality and brings down prices.

Dibbedabb wrote:The down side is: L.S.Models' products are single editions only, if I remember correct.

:thumbdown:
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Return to Prototypes / Models