July 4th

Talk about anything and everything!

Re: July 4th

Postby AstroGoat760 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:00 am

Rob M wrote:Thanks Richard & Angry. It's been about 20 hours now with no pain so hopefully it passed :pray: :pray: :pray:

But I now have 30 "Happy Pills" in case it starts up again :dance:

Watch it with those "Happy Pills", I spent the last two years in the Navy being prescribed them every day, and it showed on some of the posts that I made here during that time. Some of the older posts I did make little to no sense to me now.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Postby Rob M » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:48 am

AngrySailor302 wrote:
Rob M wrote:Thanks Richard & Angry. It's been about 20 hours now with no pain so hopefully it passed :pray: :pray: :pray:

But I now have 30 "Happy Pills" in case it starts up again :dance:

Watch it with those "Happy Pills", I spent the last two years in the Navy being prescribed them every day, and it showed on some of the posts that I made here during that time. Some of the older posts I did make little to no sense to me now.

No worries, I still haven't had any more pain and still have my 30 little helpers. It's just nice to know they are there in case.
Rob M

Postby richardedmonds » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Great Rob hope that means you are on the mend
richardedmonds

Re: July 4th kidney stones

Postby Richard-B » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:50 am

Rob M wrote:I got to celebrate by going to the emergency room for kidney stones. Man them fricking things hurt!
Some guys will do ANYTHING to scratch-build a load for their limestone hoppers!!! <ducking for cover...>

Rob; I hope the current episode is over... and future ones can be avoided.

I recently discovered (at 03:00 am one night...) that my arbitrary selection of Irish-English paternal ancestors has bestowed a tendency to "The Gout" ... which shares a uric acid causation with some kidney stones. My big toe now occasionally asks for the good meds...
---------------------------------------------------------
Richard Brennan - http://www.tt-west.com
Somewhere between Shenzhen and Budapest...
Richard-B

Postby richardedmonds » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:13 pm

I suffer with that from time to time eat dark cherries or drink cherry concentrate once or twice a week it does work for me. I don't like medication in anything so I look for natural remedies where possible
richardedmonds

Previous

Return to Off Topic