Hello from France !

Talk about anything and everything!

Re: Hello from France !

Postby GuiTTar_Case » Wed May 30, 2018 9:19 am

@ AstroGoat760 : Ok. I'm unemployed because I suffer from psychological illness (Asperger's syndrome ...) So I really understand what you felt, as I had problems like these (I was truck driver from 2007 to 2012, and my truck driving license wasn't renewed due to strong medication ...)

True, model railroading is one of the best hobbies in the world, and especially TT scale ! :thumbup:

@ Jan : Hello :wave: Yes, I know. I'll check Roco and Piko rolling stock, but I have a doubt about their couplings systems, and compatibility with Tillig's couplers ... Shapeways ? Okay, I see. Actually, I don't need specific things, but I keep that in mind :whistle:

See ya !
- Antonin "GuiTTar_Case" :mrgreen:
GuiTTar_Case

Postby Arseny » Wed May 30, 2018 12:28 pm

GuiTTar_Case wrote:I'll check Roco and Piko rolling stock, but I have a doubt about their couplings systems, and compatibility with Tillig's couplers ...

You can replace the "native" Roco or Piko (or even Tillig) couplers with any other NEM-compatible, as you like.
Arseny

Postby GuiTTar_Case » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello Arseny :wave:

Yes, true ! I've checked that on MSL webshop, they have replacements couplers for Roco and Piko rolling stock. I'll see this in a few months ! :thumbup:

See you soon :wink:

- Antonin
- Antonin "GuiTTar_Case" :mrgreen:
GuiTTar_Case

Previous

Return to Off Topic