Fixed

Re: Fixed

Postby scaro » Thu May 17, 2012 4:58 pm

so it is. my bad. ;-)
scaro

Postby The Fish » Thu May 17, 2012 10:49 pm

I would add OO gauge 4mm/foot HO track. Mainly used by British Modellers Triang, Hornby, Backman,Lifelike etc.
regards
Ted
The Fish

Postby TT-SouthAfrica » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:22 am

hmm T gauge is mad, I however would personally not go smaller than Z, however have considered looking at branching out into N gauge modelling, however adding to this topic then there's what I've always dreamed of having Gauge 1 ! 10mm to 1 ft / 1:30.5 Scale with track gauge of 44.45 mm however notably a very expensive scale to work in, hence it's size. When I first Discovered the world of Model Trains as a kid, an HO Layout (however not known to me a the time) was the ultimate dream, however ended up with TT instead, which even though has been a rollercoaster of a ride, I'm happy to didn't give it up. Of course then there's also 7mm scale of 1:43 just fitting in after S scale, which also sounds pretty interesting, not forgetting about P4 and EM gauge (1:76)
Regards
Gareth Owen
The one and possibly only South African TT'er
TT-SouthAfrica

Postby CaTTwoman281 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:29 pm

TT-SouthAfrica wrote:hmm T gauge is mad, I however would personally not go smaller than Z, however have considered looking at branching out into N gauge modelling, however adding to this topic then there's what I've always dreamed of having Gauge 1 ! 10mm to 1 ft / 1:30.5 Scale with track gauge of 44.45 mm however notably a very expensive scale to work in, hence it's size. When I first Discovered the world of Model Trains as a kid, an HO Layout (however not known to me a the time) was the ultimate dream, however ended up with TT instead, which even though has been a rollercoaster of a ride, I'm happy to didn't give it up. Of course then there's also 7mm scale of 1:43 just fitting in after S scale, which also sounds pretty interesting, not forgetting about P4 and EM gauge (1:76)

T Gauge is something else. We have two complete sets with an additional single car DMU. If it wasn't for the display of T gauge stuff at the NMRA convention that we went to in 2009 (Hartford, CT), it is possible we never would have gotten any T gauge stuff. That said, a T gauge set could be used as a "park train" on display on a TT layout, such as like a zoo or something like that.
Real Women Not Only Drive Diesel Trucks, They Drive Diesel Tractors!
CaTTwoman281

Previous

Return to General Discussion