Ebay results on the board????

Board rules and such. Read before posting.

Ebay results on the board????

Postby ConducTTor » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:44 pm

I've been contemplating a service for the TTers - adding a thread to the board that displays current Ebay TT listings. This will require a good bit of work so I would like to know if you guys care about something like that. Let me know so I know weather or not to look further into what it will take to provide this.
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Re: Ebay results on the board????

Postby BTTB Fan » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:57 pm

I am not sure that bringing TT search results into the forum is worth the effort. I check eBay once every few days and have a saved search for TT stuff, takes 2 clicks...
Alexei
BTTB Fan

Postby ion » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:07 am

ConducTTor wrote:I've been contemplating a service for the TTers - adding a thread to the board that displays current Ebay TT listings. This will require a good bit of work so I would like to know if you guys care about something like that. Let me know so I know weather or not to look further into what it will take to provide this.

oh yeah, i think it's a great ideea! even tt items from german ebay will do.
ion

Postby ConducTTor » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:36 pm

ion, I'll do this only if there's a good demand for it due to the amount of work it will require. But in the meantime, I have plenty of queries for Ebay.de for TT scale stuff. Let me know what you need and I'll help you out (you can PM me if you prefer).
My website: https://www.ttnut.com
It's the website you're already on. But if you want to be even more on it, click the link.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby AstroGoat760 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:31 am

I am not sure if that is a good idea or not.

I check every once in a while to see what is on eBay, and it is not all that hard to check by one's self.

Those are my 2 cents.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Return to About The Board